Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is every original recipe going to be our “new obsession”, DimSim?

And what’s with giggling after taking a bite/mouthful? I clearly need more overnight oats in my life - I didn’t realise I was missing out on such hilarity 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

trish_allstar

I clearly have never lived as I've never once thought to clean my kids trampoline or vacuum my garden 🤣🤣 living it up aren't you Simon 🙈
---
I clearly have never lived as I've never once thought to clean my kids trampoline or vacuum my garden 🤣🤣 living it up aren't you Simon 🙈
The cleanest my trampoline gets is when the kids put the sprinkler underneath and they take the dish liquid bottle out there and froth it up!! Haha Simon loves a good froth but she's not cool enough to let her kids go wild like this 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
No voiceover this time on “your” Gyro recipe Simmy? Is that because you don’t know how to pronounce Gyro? 🙄🫠
Combining sweet chilli, paprika, salt and pepper with halloumi is guna be your new lunch obsession. One that you’re guna go back and make again and again. Adding it to a low carb wrap LIGHT MAYO’d flatbread and topping it with cooked onion, capsiCUN and lettuce plus a drizzle of peri peri mayo. The ultimate GUY-ROW and best of all it’s got that protein hit that will keep you really satisfied.

Phew. That was hard brain work. I need a free massage now 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
That check one :sick:
The short pants and ugly shoes 🤮
---

Is he wearing Sues belt?
I think that was the belt that was in the Hermes box that Simone said she was given by Trent after he arrived home from his trip to Australia late last year. Simone implied that Trent had gifted her something from Hermes, we were shown the box with #spoiled but we never saw what he supposedly gave her. Then a few months later Trent was spotted wearing a new Hermes belt 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Chicken drumsticks for friends over for dinner?
A $6 tray of meat.

She's been getting tips off Maria Foy.

• Haha

Starstruck500

VIP Member
In the last week there have been 637 comments on her posts, divide that in half for her replies, 318 possible real comments 😏 But she wants us to believe her follower count has gone up by 4k this week alone. Yeah sure Sue 🤨🤨. What a load of crap.
There is also #blockout24 actively happening. I find it hard to believe that some influencer in NZ would gain more followers in a day than the likes of Kylie Jenner or Selena Gomez who have 400m+ followers

• Wow

#Simon

VIP Member
No scammy your gay Husband is not a tradie, nor is he hot or even near even good looking. 🤮🤢 he sells photocopies for a living 😂 the only type of hands he has are ones with paper cuts.
This vid is giving me Soph vibes how she peaks on her actually good looking husband.

you Only wish your gay closest husband was a tradie 🤭

and my husband would absolutely LOL at his gumboots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Omg the “Chocolate Patience Challenge”!!! Only 17 years late on this one Simbo! 🥴🥴
And you didn’t even do it right!
You’re supposed to tell them not to eat any until you get back! …Not just say “I’m giving you some chocolate and I’m going to the toilet”
No wonder they just ate it you idiot! 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
JFC 😂 A comment I made here (and only here) FIVE MONTHS AGO made the pity reel. We see you, DimSim 👋🏼 It must have taken you ages to copy and paste these from Tattle and send them to yourself from one of your many burner accounts.

Comments on your appearance aside, have you ever thought that it is perhaps your behaviour that’s being called out? I mean, the world is still waiting for you to show us the WR receipts (under any one of your names is fine), to show us an original recipe idea (or at least credit the original recipe as inspo) to stop exploiting your kids for money and head pats, to stop your extreme photoshopping, to stop buying followers/bots and putting your kids at risk, oh and to show us the helicopter ride your “bought” Trent…

But go off, DimSim. Hitch your engagement to a day that’s meant to encourage conversations around youth and mental health. Way to make it all about you.

The definition of filthy is not a burger. Look in the damn mirror.
She had the perfect platform to advocate for, and promote, Pink Shirt Day. But in typical fashion made it a pity party and all about her. Does she have no shame. She's effectively stolen the concept of today, and engineered herself a "woe is me, I'VE been bullied" showcase of comments, just to prove her narrative. Come on Simone, admit, YOU wrote many of those to yourself, showing how you really see yourself.

Last edited:

NotaAD

If you’re a foodie who’s also into scamming, lying, photoshopping, exploiting your children for engagement/cash, buying followers ripping off Women’s Refuge health and wellness, you’ve found the right account.

🤢🫠
✨DiD yOu KnOw✨ that if you combine fake teeth, with hair extensions, a little sprinkling of Photoshop and a fake lifestyle based on lies , you can create a Stepford wife life, where nothing can get to you, because your TeflonSimmy.

• Haha
The voiceovers are the same every time…

“Combining <insert ingredients for latest stolen recipe>…”
“Is guna be your new <insert meal type> obsession…”
“One you’re guna go back and make again and again…”
“Adding it to a bowl with…”
“Topping it with…”
“Best of all it’s got that protein hit…”

Can’t forget the very weird laughing while taking a mouthful shot - thankfully that doesn’t make it into every stolen recipe video 🤦🏽‍♀️

Why is EVERY new recipe she steals creates going to be our “newest OBSESSION!!!!!!!”??
…Simmy some things are just..fine 🥴🥴

Attending a “Meet Your Heroes” event today…I can GUARANTEE you,you’re absolutely no one’s hero! 🙄😬

• Haha

privilegedsimone

IMG_5718.jpeg

Veeeerry interesting account for trenti to be following 😉
Can’t wait for our video of A in the morning Simon, proving he’s not delayed 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Ha ha 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒 & just for you a real "live" run this morning 🙄😉🤭 runner runner - so desperate to respond to anything said on here!
🤣🤣🤣 Simone that was a five second clip. What is she going to do with her designer vest when she's run 5km and realises she's too hot🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think she wants to be alone with her kids. Someone always comes with her when she has to go out with them unless it’s to the supermarket! Simone doesn’t actually do much to be honest. She spends the morning at the gym then the rest of the time shooting her days activities to post throughout the day. She only goes out at night for dinners because she hates being home all day alone with or without kids.

She doesn't want to be seen in public unless the children are perfect. How they are dressed and how they behave.

Her greatest fear is one or both having a melt down, toilet training accident, and being seen as not being able to control her children. She doesn't want to be embarrassed by them in public. Or worse, someone taking a picture of the event.

So she controls the situations they are in; clothes picked before they leave the house, sitting in the trolley with food as a distraction. Anything else they go out with family, wait until the weekend so Trent is home to control the boys, or at family events where there is less of an expectation of perfect behavior.

Why on their sponsored weekends away do we never see them out in the local shops, playgrounds with other children. Does she fear being caught in the wild without being able to be filtered to effect🤔

• Sad

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Such an embarrassing meal. I mean she has all day to prepare & copy recipes & comes up with that! Her content is crap, she talks about her nighttime ritual with yet another product at 6pm, her favourite time getting into pjs & then puts up eating dinner with friends..... losing it.

What massage, facial, fake friend catchup is on today?
Also I’m pretty sure the eggplant bake dish is towards the back of the table. So she served up a meal that she had already taken a bite out of.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Girl really has a hard on for combining devastation and throwing up
She’s not the only narcissist with a tattle thread who has no other way to pretend she reacted to sad things, it must be quite a common trait with narcs? They don’t know how normal people react to grief and tragedy because it doesn’t affect them personally, and because they have no empathy they have to turn it into a physical reaction. It’s so so weird but they don’t understand how to behave like a normal person, so they keep claiming to be doing it.

Show us a donation receipt to Doctors Without Borders Simmy, then I might think you actually have feelings about this massacre. Only real feelings could make you part with money.

“…nothing really matters at the end of the day other than our health and our relationships…”

So why buy thousands of bots to make it look like you have a huge following? Why steal money from Women’s Refuge, from people who really need it, to fund your wannabe extravagant lifestyle? Why flaunt your completely unrealistic #gifted daily existence when we’re in a horrendous cost of living crisis and people are struggling to afford basis necessities? If none of it matters, why do you do it?

Does he know what you’ve done? The lies you’ve told? What you’ve stolen? Would you finally regret your actions if he knew?

Make it make sense, please.

• Heart