Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muddox

It’s interesting seeing who comments on Simones pity reels. I don’t see comments from family or many of her besties. A lot of other influencers don’t seem to comment either. I wonder if it’s because they know where the messages are actually coming from and don’t agree with how she is trying to spin it?
It's getting her a bunch of engagement, to be fair. Far more than she usually gets despite having almost 400k 'followers'.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Pentothal

VIP Member
Not Erin doing a giveaway with the cleaning stuff Simon “casually” mentioned the other day!
She’s so damn inauthentic! …making up some story about her dirty outdoor furniture 🙄🙄
Do we think she was also sent this stuff, was supposed to do a giveaway for her followers but decided to keep it herself?!

View attachment 2951794
Time to message the company

fridgelady

oh please, such a hectic clean up & reset at lunchtime 🤣😅 Most of us mumas leave until the end of the day!

This just proves You have the most pathetic life Sue, especially as the kids are at daycare...

Why is she bothering? Sit down and relax you TC.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
36 pairs and she doesn’t know how to wear even one of them correctly! On the end of your nose “ain’t it sis” 🙄🙄
The way her nose is means they don’t sit properly. She doesn’t do it on purpose, the glasses slide down. Must be so uncomfortable though.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Right? Our garage is absolutely fucked. But at the end of the day it’s just where we park our cars. When we go to sell this place then sure we will touch up. But also it’s a garage so I expect it not to be perfect? I come from a rural background so our garages are often rather messy. Maybe it’s different in towns?
She‘d have a fit if she saw my garage….dads tools everywhere, jars of screws and nails, old rug from the lounge room on the ground, render breaking away lol…I could go on!

• Haha