Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One last thing about her SA claim whether it is true or not.

Reporting it to the police could have possibly done so much good. CCTV footage would have been viewed from the bar she was at, along with other footage from cameras in streets etc. If this had been done, the 5 men who did this to her may have been identified and prosecuted - which means that they wouldn’t have been around or may not have had the chance to attack another woman in the future. By not doing this she has potentially put other people in danger. Not everything is about her. In her book she states that 'My friends were gentle with me, and encouraged me to go to the police, but I just didn't feel up to it’. This wasn’t about YOU Simone, it was about each and every woman it possibly happened to afterwards.

Can I also just note that someone’s been doing something in the background about the google search for ‘Simone Anderson Sexual assault’. The screenshot from earlier today shows tattle at number 3 result. Tonight when you search, tattle is number 4 and Help Auckland is right there bang at the top when it was never a result in the past.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Can we not just not question why someone did or didn't report an assault to the police? She was the victim, what ever action she took after was the what she thought best.

Reactions: 26
Google Ad words! I reckon Simone would have set this up, and it’s pay-per-click, so hit her where it hurts
“Google Ads Keyword Planner—known as Google AdWords prior to 2018— is free for anyone with a Google Ads account to use for SEO keyword research. However, Google Ads does have a cost associated with pay-per-click campaigns.”

Reactions: 5
Hah yeah this. Damage control.

Reactions: 3
Would this be done in partnership with Help Auckland? Is that why they have been censoring the criticism?

Reactions: 1
Christ on a cracker can we stop? You're just giving her more ammo. There's no right way to be a victim and comments like this are bonkers.

In other news, still will never wrap my head around promoting other sportswear brands. Surely the one she's made is perfect for her. Why would she need to wear anything else??

Reactions: 23

And poof! The help Auckland result is gone

Reactions: 7
Google personalises your results based on browsing history

In private browsing mode I get this as the 4th result no Help Auckland in sight.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh what are some of the “big brands” that they froth over? Don’t put yourself obviously but curious to know which brands are the most sought after

Claiming to be a “playcentre mum” now
Fuck off she does not even know what playcentre is. Maybe a playgroup but I doubt she has time for that between beauty appointments

Last edited:
Ok you will have to provide proof or we might assume you are Simone and are here to plant the next lot of reels content.
Interesting that comment has been deleted
To anyone new scrolling here, this is an open forum we get the good and the bad. The comments Simone Anderson doctored and posted were from a small minority of tattlers. We do our best to report offensive shit but you’re allowed an opinion here, no one can moderate the chat. Simone can’t block you here. She has blocked so many kiwis over the years that she’s left with sheep and bots.
Now it’s almost 4am and I need to get the family out of bed #freshsheetfriday.

Hey @TapToClean you went to school with Simone? You’re in Advertising and Katy Thomas lives in your family home….. but Simone giving blow jobs is something you wanted removed from the internet?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
My heart goes out to you. My first born came with complications too, six months of colic, reflux and screaming day in day out. My time was spent 100 percent to my daughter as she was always quite anxious if I was out of reach. My father in law said one day “does that baby ever stop crying”. I remember having a bath at some ungodly hour in the morning with her trying to relax her and driving around with her on my car at midnight trying to get her to sleep. Her eyes would close until I got back home. Those days there were no brow bars, tanning bars and not much of anything, but even if there was I certainly did not want to do any of these things. Simone needs to enjoy Asher while he is young as god forbid when he starts talking back to her. I wish you all the best, you are doing an awesome job. X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.