Simone Anderson #47 Simone has found the perfect stool, still spending stolen money like a fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the business owner says they sold 50 pairs of slides because of Simone’s story.

Simone charges $4000 or so for a partnership, so they must be happy with a cost of $80 per pair on top of the other costs.
I don’t think she had a partnership with them, I think she was tagging them to get free slides which clearly it worked because they responded to her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Going to funny to watch her try and be besties with the other influencers who seem to only tolerate her - ie Sera, Sophie & Mandy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Elizabeth Arden event already seems yuck and just full of people who love themselves but icing on the cake inviting the charity scammer Simone. I’m so annoyed I even messaged them off my personal account, I don’t care if I get blocked. These companies need to do better due diligence about who they invite to these events.

Reactions: 20
This Elizabeth Arden event already seems yuck and just full of people who love themselves but icing on the cake inviting the charity scammer Simone. I’m so annoyed I even messaged them off my personal account, I don’t care if I get blocked. These companies need to do better due diligence about who they invite to these events.
Are the attendees all white privileged women? Great diversity there. Super yuck!

I hope EA get called out on the OTT event and lack of diversity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Simone, this person has posted this GIF as private jets contribute to climate change etc…..probably not something you would respond to with a “heart” emoji 🤦🏼‍♀️ but you’re a bleeping idiot, so I’m not surprised.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Going to funny to watch her try and be besties with the other influencers who seem to only tolerate her - ie Sera, Sophie & Mandy!
Bet they're laughing behind her back, imagine having a whole chat about your behavior & dishonesty online. I hope one of them publishes the REAL unedited hawhaw ape version..

Reactions: 7
Eagle's Nest? What a terrible name for the accomm, may as well call it Hitler's Holiday Home. Also those dresses do her no favours, she looks so much bigger than she actually is in them. Another couple nights away from the boys too..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sera hasn't even mentioned her in her posts about the promo trip. Guess they aren't besties after all

She's got a lot of free time to wear her "active wear" be so fun to be a fly on the wall.
Screenshot_20240229-174143_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If you’re apart of the outspoken Facebook group go and have a look at the latest post. It’s an Australian group but it seems the hate for simmy and her thieving ways are worldwide 🤣
---
90% of the comments are about simmy and how hated she is. Hope EA is happy with their choice 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.