Simone Anderson #47 Simone has found the perfect stool, still spending stolen money like a fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss she has another ring? 😂 Obvs I don’t care.
Yeah. After iamsoph got one Trent apparently personally designed her this ring to symbolise their family being complete or some bullshit like that and surprised her with it. Only it’s not personally designed, it’s a run of the mill design the diamond shop do.

So I made Simone’s 20min marry me dish so everyone else doesn’t have too. In a shocking twist it took longer than 20 mins, infact it took longer than the 28 mins her recipe suggested. About 40mins later I served up peach coloured slop that had minimal flavour and apologised to my husband. Should have stuck with recipetin eats version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You should follow up with HELP Auckland, you still haven't done Tents anniversary helicopter flight 🤫😊🙄...

Well done on the donation today!

Reactions: 3
This looks like Simone asked herself the question with one of her fake accounts so she could pin it. Her response is a copy and paste too, you don’t talk like that Simone and adding the full stop at the end of the comment 🤣🤣
Too many multi syllabic words for Simone. Why is everything she does a form of deceit🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah. After iamsoph got one Trent apparently personally designed her this ring to symbolise their family being complete or some bullshit like that and surprised her with it. Only it’s not personally designed, it’s a run of the mill design the diamond shop do.

So I made Simone’s 20min marry me dish so everyone else doesn’t have too. In a shocking twist it took longer than 20 mins, infact it took longer than the 28 mins her recipe suggested. About 40mins later I served up peach coloured slop that had minimal flavour and apologised to my husband. Should have stuck with recipetin eats version.
Bloody hell just as well you are already married then because doesn't sound like you would have been proposed to!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think she’s off to the Elizabeth Arden PR trip?
---
Bloody hell just as well you are already married then because doesn't sound like you would have been proposed to!
He hasn’t divorced me…….yet. He might after having to eat the leftovers today for lunch though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Try this one tonight. You might need to look hard down those supermarket isles though, for a couple of those ingredients. 😉.

And don't make it at sparrows fart because it will be gluggy as by the time you eat it tonight. Sue is making alot of food for someone who : eats out all the time,
doesn't have a big family
Doesn't have big freezer space
Gets free meals that are sooooo good.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You should follow up with HELP Auckland, you still haven't done Tents anniversary helicopter flight 🤫😊🙄...

Well done on the donation today!
But did she actually make the donation. How do we really know. What did she charge (or her management company) to put up the Instagram post. Unless the actual receipt is posted I don't believe her. Look at the subterfuge with the helicopter ride for Trenti,🤔

Reactions: 6
Try this one tonight. You might need to look hard down those supermarket isles though, for a couple of those ingredients. 😉.

And don't make it at sparrows fart because it will be gluggy as by the time you eat it tonight. Sue is making alot of food for someone who : eats out all the time,
doesn't have a big family
Doesn't have big freezer space
Gets free meals that are sooooo good.
Couple typos there Simmy..
Quick quick go find em and edit it!
I’ll give you a 🍭 and 💵 if you can find them! 😜🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of God, stop with these bleeping POV videos.

Now she's on a private jet. You devine human, make the most of it cos that's the only time you'll be on a private jet....on the tarmac.

OK who predicted she'll be at an EA event?

EDIT: So she's flying Auckland to Kerikeri and packing her makeup case..................so another night away from her moneymakers?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
For the love of God, stop with these bleeping POV videos.

Now she's on a private jet. You devine human, make the most of it cos that's the only time you'll be on a private jet....on the tarmac.

OK who predicted she'll be at an EA event?

EDIT: So she's flying Auckland to Kerikeri and packing her makeup case..................so another night away from her moneymakers?
POV has been around for a long time 🤭
Gen Z have made it popular on TikTok but this is what I think of whenever I see people using POV!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Man it’s awkward to watch her attempt to eat her own food, what is with the back of the hand to the mouth scenario? It makes you look like a twit Simmy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that the business owner says they sold 50 pairs of slides because of Simone’s story.

Simone charges $4000 or so for a partnership, so they must be happy with a cost of $80 per pair on top of the other costs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Surely these kids clothes are just waaaayyyyy too much colour for the beige ape 🦧🌈

Also where have her tits gone??? Or is it just these ugly AF dresses that flatten them??? 🤔👀🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.