Simone Anderson #43 overseas again without their tots, the only ones impressed are the purchased bots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this is exactly how I feel. I don't really care at all if she's lost or gained weight, or if she fits old clothes or doesn't. I care that she lives a fake, externally driven life of toxic positivity, carefully controlling what she shows the world to curate a desired image that will ultimately be damaging for anyone who actually believes her.

Perfect example this weekend, she stays at a luxury home, and within minutes of posting about it she reveals the outrageous price it costs to stay there per night. She isn't paying that cost, but doesn't declare that the stay is a business deal, and that she and Tent are not paying the full price to stay there. The amount of disposable income you would need to just casually chuck down over $7000 for a three day weekend staying there is just SO much more than anyone living in a shoebox in Scott Point can afford, but she wants her followers to think that she could.

Another perfect example, the question she just answered this morning about the "positives of having 2 under 2." Instead of admitting some of the crazy (we have two under two as well, and it has been amazing, but definitely A TIME) she just casts a blanket statement of "there isn't a single negative aspect". This just obviously isn't true! There are totally some negative aspects. I think they are completely outweighed by the positive aspects (in our experience) but by having two kids so close together it is just clearly more difficult than having kids three years apart.

In her mind, erasing all the negative/undesirable parts and pretending they aren't there is the perfect way to create a perfect view of her life. What she doesn't realise is that it's toxic. It's not encouraging, and it doesn't help. This follower has asked the question "what are the positives" because she's obviously freaking out about the situation she's in, and wants some actual encouragement. Simone clearly doesn't want to (or can't) engage meaningfully with this request. Why not empathise with your follower's genuine concern, with a message like "Oh how wonderful. Yes, changing two sets of nappies and juggling differing sleep schedules can be a challenge at first, but what we've found is so wonderful is that your babies will be so closely aligned in their experiences of the world from a young age, and you get all the crazy of baby stage over and done with much more quickly!"

But that would require you admitting that anything in your life is anything less than absolute perfection, and you couldn't stand for that kind of truth could you Simmo? Toxic, toxic liar.
Preach

Reactions: 6
I think she's lost all her baby weight, I wouldn't like to try and estimate what she weighs, 77 does seem on the low side for someone of her stature. Obviously she takes flattering pics from all the right angles, but I don't think she photoshops to the extent some people think she does. She's clearly quite skinny at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Simmie needs the adoration and head pats
Honestly such a sad, sad, performative existence!

Tattle TCs “jump”
Simmy “how high?”

You think you’re “proving us wrong” but you’re our dancing monkey! A marionette and we’re the puppet masters!

Now please be an obedient little doll and show us the WR receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What utter nonsense.

Never experienced anxiety? Simoan, you spend hours a day on this website, seething, fuming, probably frothing at the mouth with rage, then you spend MORE time making posts and stories to try to disprove what you read here.

You repost any deluded comment or message that praises you, “See, people DO like me! I really AM as great as I think I am!” The insecurity is plain to see. You aren’t convincing anyone.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What’s happened to her Your Cycle business? She never mentions it and no posts on their Instagram since June. Look forward to you clearing this up on your stories soon simmy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone knows if you put something soft I.e a face washer under the scale you will weight a few kgs less. I think that’s what she is doing tbh.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha your the more dishonest person I know Scammy this is only a very very small handful of what we have, keep telling yourself the lies you fill yourself up on but we all see threw you.

P.s you might have lost alot of weight but your face and your arse still look disgusting! 🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Scammy, explain this as I'm a TC. If you don't put AD, then you have paid for it yourself. How does this with correlate with that trip to the bay of islands at the weekend. Are you telling us you paid out over $5000 for that weekend away. I know honesty can be difficult, but please try and tell us the truth this time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on having her kids names on everything. Is it so she remembers who they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.