Simone Anderson #40 Caught up the mountain having a tanty, now selling ski gear worn without panties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry I let the tattle team down 😔 I did not manage to lay eyes on Scammy in the wild whilst at the Mount - in my defence, and despite what Scammy depicts on her carefully curated insta, it was far too cold to be gallivanting on the beach in my swimmers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Be careful anyone that views his LinkedIn page, it can show people who was checking them out!
It only shows if you aren’t private, but given most profiles would have hundreds of views every week, it would be very hard to pin point anyone from here

Reactions: 2
Hahah the Queen of scamming people gets busted every time. What’s up with her top lip curling inwards when she talks and smiles. Filler gone awol?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hers has one diamond in the centre - FAAAAKE
These imitations were given out last year with discount codes. Except scammy never promoted her code. From memory when Elleherself had the discount code they were about $90

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a bleeping loser. Why pretend? Why not just be like “found a dupe of a cool bag/bracelet!” To actually claim this stuff is real Celine or Cartier just makes her look like either a liar or too thick to know real quality up close. Probably both.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here I was coming in to talk about the ‘Chuck Taylor’s’ (her words not mine) getting a wash and how one looks like it’s been intentionally dirtied for the gram when I read all about Bag-gate *waves fist at the work gods for inventing such a dumb thing which meant I missed everything erupting last night and while I’m fist waving at the work gods I’ll add a couple of extra fist waves at the person who invented 0530 and alarm clocks, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and for arms be too short to scratch*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry I let the tattle team down 😔 I did not manage to lay eyes on Scammy in the wild whilst at the Mount - in my defence, and despite what Scammy depicts on her carefully curated insta, it was far too cold to be gallivanting on the beach in my swimmers 🤣
Hey you've owned your mistake and apologised, that's all we can ask for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.