Simone Anderson #40 Caught up the mountain having a tanty, now selling ski gear worn without panties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Simone would get upset he doesn’t wear the ring though. She would want all to know he’s married and off the market 🤣🤣
Do you think she’s screaming hard at her management company demanding they try and get her to one show for Fashion Week. I mean she always showcases such lovely clothing 😉
There would be no point in Simone going to NZ fashion week. When have you ever seen her wear anything from a NZ designer. Juliette Hogan, Trellise Cooper, Caitlin Crisp Nom D?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How sad that they are out again, do they not understand the word no? Do they really have to go to everything? I don't care if kids asleep it's the fact of not being present. Looks like R is teething or been sick hense the early naps over the last few days.
Why have children if your just going palm them off every second night.
Such tragic part time parents. I think anyone who watches this train wreck definitely agrees.

One thing that's always baffled me about their cookie cutter beige house is that not one portrait or photos around the house of their children or wedding or just events grandparents etc, not one! I could nor imagine my home with out photos of my babies, our wedding etc.

Scammy will and is going to look back with so much regret, to busy painting this perfect picture for the internet to actually be present and live her life. How very sad!

Reactions: 26
How sad that they are out again, do they not understand the word no? Do they really have to go to everything? I don't care if kids asleep it's the fact of not being present. Looks like R is teething or been sick hense the early naps over the last few days.
Such tragic part time parents. I think anyone who watches this train wreck definitely agrees.

One thing that's always baffled me about their cookie cutter beige house is that not one portrait or photos around the house of their children or wedding or just events grandparents etc, not one! I could nor imagine my home with out photos of my babies, our wedding etc.

Scammy will and is going to look back with so much regret, to busy painting this perfect picture for the internet to actually be present and live her life. How very sad!
All of those memories are in books on the shelf ! Or they end up in Storage ( the rubbish) like birthday cards and the boys art

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Did you not see the latest post? She’s marinating herself watching herself on the big screen! I always wondered why they had a TV in their bedroom since she insists she doesn’t watch it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I feel Simone would get upset he doesn’t wear the ring though. She would want all to know he’s married and off the market 🤣🤣
Do you think she’s screaming hard at her management company demanding they try and get her to one show for Fashion Week. I mean she always showcases such lovely clothing 😉
Maybe he got mad at her and threw it in the ocean in Fiji, but couldn’t retrieve it this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lovely trent is working....but again at what?? He is on a laptop, so what , he could be reading here 😆😆. That man has more time away from a job than a politician, I still wanna know what he does. Something has gone on as you arent addressing it like you do every other thing said here. Did he get the sack?
I reckon he's day trading. Would explain why they appear to get the big cash to make big purchases. Also could totally have used women's refuge funds to do this too.. purely just spec but would also explain how he works from home so much etc

Reactions: 6
Did I not call it though!! Just there for bedtime then another dinner out!! So predictable. No wonder she has the boys dinner all frozen and ready to go, no family dinners in the FARTS houshold.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did you not see the latest post? She’s marinating herself watching herself on the big screen! I always wondered why they had a TV in their bedroom since she insists she doesn’t watch it 😂
She's also tanning a day early so I'm guessing another weekend away.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Seriously a pic of your family on the screen 🤣🤣

You ain't fooling anyone Simmo

• Haha
  • Sick
White sheets and a tan ? Is the picture on the tv the picture she just got drawn ? So she’s watching herself?

• Haha
Sorry but if New Balance team were I’d be gutted. It’s one company I use all the time due to being ethical which she is not!
---

Probably why they did a long weekend to make her ‘look’ like she’s a great mother but in all honesty because she knew she would be out the rest of the week.
Tent used to be sponned by them. That's why Grandad is always in NB, hand me downs

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.