Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Simone...you only hate going in case the real you is photographed "in the wild"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

purpledoor

Guys I feel such a fool, I have followed this woman for years because of her weight loss. Watched her plastics, kids marriage and so on. I always thought there was something. I can't belive she lied so much about the weight loss but has a sleeve not bothered about people who have and good on you, but she made it out it was her own doing and hard work!! I can't believe I got sucked in. I even stuck up for her when people was commenting on her bigger pics. I've been on here years mostly on the Hinch page lost my account and had to start again, but this morning she popped up and I was like let's check her on here as I was sick of seeing her knowing she was lying and bam! My head is messed up I was an idiot to be took in by her lies!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

crumbs

"trent's treat" date night makes me feel ick, that doesn't need to be shared on social media

• Sick

Hootyhoot

😆 talking about the wellness thing this afternoon and she said she doesn't look at the questions first as she just wants to be natural. Darling fake Simone there's not one aspect of you that's natural. From ya 🍑 to your tits to your parenting. We see straight through you, certainly nothing natural about you

• Haha

This is fascinating, describes ol' Simmo to a tee.

"This mundane view of a perfect life elevates tedious activities to the status of aspirational living. Your best life will be accessed by taking “pretty pictures”, wearing matching pyjama sets, cooking dinner at home, working out at 5am, buying flowers, lighting candles, stretching. By most measures, these activities are plainly boring, but videos of bedtime routines, trips to coffee shops (often Starbucks), or even just lists of “ways to romanticise your life” have become suffocatingly ubiquitous."

• Wow
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Wow how absolutely, utterly surprising (nooooot 🙄🙄) that something you used to enjoy when you were a TEENAGER has changed now that you’re an aDuLt!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ….tell me you’re living in the past without telling me….🫠🫠🫠
IMG_8470.jpeg

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
The trolley is awful and what a silly place to put it as we know she won’t leave it there. To me that’s adding clutter!

shh77

VIP Member
Yeah sure you had absolutely no idea Tent was there filming 🤥🤡 I don't know if it was just me but Asher's reaction to her doing that seemed like he wasn't used to interacting with his mum like that.
I hAd NoOoOo IdEa!
IMG_8475.jpeg

😔yea I agree! …half the time he doesn’t even really seeem to know who she is/very familiar with her at all!

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Hit her where it hurts and unfollow
I agree. If you are following her, then you are helping her. You are literally putting dollars in her pocket.

You can still keep up to date with her skulduggery and deviousness by using the following website

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Look at all the empty seats! So many people packed in to hear 4 sought after speakers.
✨️ So inspirational ✨️

• Haha

trish_allstar

"look at me tattle, look I do play with my kids" 🥴 I'm actually embarrassed for her at this point!!
Screenshot_20230704_164115_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

#nofiller

21 January, so he’s actually only just turned 5 months and I’m sure I saw a video of him with puree a week or so ago, so she started him on solids before he was 5 months.
He may be older if she lied about the miscarriage and he’s the feijoa baby. Wasn’t she trying to avoid legal action over retinol so smoke and mirrored the dates of the pregnancy?

• Sick
  • Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Nothing like posting an ad for the salon showing your uneven hair cut 🤣
You have to give some credit to Asher, holding scissors needs alot of dexterity. Next time he might do better. 🤣🤣

This is one bad advert for whomever cut her hair🤦

• Haha

hfw29

Another afternoon out away from the kiddies. So many people would love to spend more time with their kids but can't- and she consciously chooses to leave at any opportunity. So freaking selfish.

• Angry
  • Sad