Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I just had a scroll through her Instagram and I spied 1 Chanel classic flap, 1 Prada purse, 5 different Louis Vuitton bags, 4 YSLs, 2 Dior bags and 2 Gucci bags. Even if a couple of them are authentic I'd bet most are from DHgate.
How much would that cost in total if they were genuine?

Reactions: 3

shh77

VIP Member
She’s really having to stretch it if she’s calling up people from primary school out of the blue to come over for a “girls night in”.

“Hi Bestie 947463738, it’s me Simmy!”
“????”
“Simone. From primary school.”
“???”
“Simone Pretshdhcyegdhy. I was a really good swimmer?”
“???”
Hahahahahaha I love this so much! 🤣🤣

• Haha

itsmebish

I’m curious to know how these agencies work. Do influencers pay them? Do they get a cut of whatever money the influencers make? How do they make their money?
I'd say it's that... they recommend influencers to companies and take a cut of the fee that the likes of SA charges. I couldn't drag myself away from my home and family everyday to do this job.

crumbs

Bets placed that the ceramic coffee mug will be gone by next weekend (or tomorrow since she only drinks coffee on weekends)

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
Do we have any info on where / what time pebbles vs lfyd is going ahead today?

Last edited:

ihateliars

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮 Yeah because abusing the digital harm act, which was created to protect vulnerable people, as a way to allow you to continue to exploit the vulnerable people in your care, is super fucked up Simone and Christian. In case you're taking notes.
How the ferk has this Mikki Fisher 2.0 got a blue tick when she has just over 800 followers? Then there is Scammy Simmy and she can just fuck right off as well with her two cents worth! Just like the two cent coin “she is irrelevant”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2