Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Scammy took this original video down for some reason. Does she still have the pantry full of appliances😳

Reactions: 1

Peaches87

Am
Wow, she’s a bit slow on the big mac taco hack.
And she doesn't even make her own big Mac sauce. Lazy Simo
---
Guys, hate to admit to but Scamone influenced me to go try those Kmart jeans and they are actually good 🙈. A critical bit on info she missed though was definitely size down, I’m usually a size 12 and could fit into the 8s no problem. But yea definitely worth it, makes my 2 months pp mum tum flat as a pancake without cutting off my breathing and v v comfy.

Use my code pippio for 0% off.
Ooh which jeans are these?
---
Guys, hate to admit to but Scamone influenced me to go try those Kmart jeans and they are actually good 🙈. A critical bit on info she missed though was definitely size down, I’m usually a size 12 and could fit into the 8s no problem. But yea definitely worth it, makes my 2 months pp mum tum flat as a pancake without cutting off my breathing and v v comfy.

Use my code pippio for 0% off.
Ooh which jeans are these?

JADM22

Am I Simone now too? 😂😂

I agree. Similar vibes to @JADM22, just not quite right. So overly specific regarding matters that so not require that level of specificity, kind of like Simone when she constantly lies to covers up (refer to: saying she is carrying vegetable paring knife in handbag to cut up grapes as having them pre chopped makes them *unfresh* after showing whole grapes in toddlers lunch box). It's almost as if this is only the second person to ever exist that feeds kids on the bath after Simone has previously been (rightly so) ridiculed for it and trying to prove it's so normal. Blink twice from the $3k ergonomic office chair if it's you trenti

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
She made sure to really stretch on the front of that dress to prove it was too big, too
That one you can get away with having it a little baggy but the other short dresses she wears I feel a 14 fits her ok. I don’t have enough boobs for that so depending on the style sizing up doesn’t work for me.

I don’t agree with pretty much everything Scuntmoan says or does but to say it’s neglect is pretty rough. My kids were all sleeping 12hrs from around 8 weeks (yes occasionally they would wake but not often) it was not neglect they simply slept, they all gained weight, met milestones and didn’t have nappy rashes, and there’s nothing advanced about my kids, they just slept
Same, and no major nappy rashes either ;)

iggy

Chatty Member
How the ferk has this Mikki Fisher 2.0 got a blue tick when she has just over 800 followers? Then there is Scammy Simmy and she can just fuck right off as well with her two cents worth! Just like the two cent coin “she is irrelevant”
Thats not Mikkis really account that you have posted the photo of , her main legit account has like 35k followers.