Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Please can someone go to this? We need a tattler to take photos and videos and give us direct information not second hand through your cousins sisters uncle aunts nephew niece neighbour.
I would take one for the team but only working part time atm so don’t want to spend my hard earned cash on an event like that 😅😅

Reactions: 1

UndiesOnFirst

Team, sorry to be that person who asks… I have searched the threads! Does anyone have a screen grab of when pebbles said what dates she was in court? It was using the Barbie filter from memory!

Reactions: 1
Hers is this massive bib that covers part of the tray as well.
Sounds perfect. I could put some water in too so he can bathe at the same time. Maybe some candles too.
I just edited my post with a screenshot of what you’re talking about. They look so good!
I can’t link I don’t think but I’ll try …

Starstruck500

VIP Member
She gagged Makaia when they settled in December 2020. Makaia was allowed to make one statement only, approved by both sets of lawyers.

’By agreement, this is the only statement I will make regarding Ms Anderson’s charitable donations….’
Are Gag orders permanent or do they expire after a period of time?

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Sorry to ask but is there a court summary/recap about what this is all about? someone will have it to hand please :)

crumbs

I thought Simmo had a statement but never released it?
---

There was going to be a case to determine costs after. Not sure what happened. But the high court judge who heard the appeal recommended costs just lie where they fall. So that they just pay their own way. Because the appeal was a partial win for pebbles, not a slam dunk. She was at fault, just not as much as the first judge had said.
sorry she responded but didn't release the official statement