Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#nofiller

Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.
Like I said last night I follow no ‘names’ on IG and never even looked at Pebbles page before. I watch Simone through incognito because I have family who sometimes interact with her as they live local and have kids the same age and I worry about the damage she does portraying such an uptight and stupid mother. No idea how Pebbles can block me. Just weird.
---
This post was taken down today on Pebbles Insta. This is why she is blocking fake accounts
Nope. It can’t be. I don’t have a fake account. I have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

iggy

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked from pebbles Instagram for ages too, so can someone please keep sharing the Q&A answers she’s doing, or summarise them for us?

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
A bit off topic…
Does anyone know where Scammy got that god awful high chair straight-jacket she puts Asher in every time he sits in his highchair? I’m a TC and too old and tired to be cleaning so much with the introduction of solids this time. The ones I have found via Google look dumb. I am blocked so can’t and won’t ask Lady Casserole herself.

thermominx

VIP Member
Does anyone remember if there were issues with healtheries? She’s done so many wrong things and many brands have cut her, but it wasn’t them was it? Otherwise I’d find this very odd.

Attachments

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Scammy, so good you wanted to show everyone how you read books to Asher, but why not pick an age appropriate one.

This is for three to eight year olds. We know you like to tell us how advanced he is, but why not choose a book where be can use his words and learn colors. 🤦 but guess you wanted head pats for the gram
Was she live??