Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said in the last thread something along the lines of positivity not being about sharing only the positives, but it’s actually about sharing the negatives and how you navigate them.
If Simone wants to take anything and implement it into her daily posts I wish it was that (all things womens refuge aside obviously!)

Reactions: 10
I was confused by this. She only feeds him at set times. What if he is hungry in between times? And re the lunchtime sleep what if he is just not tired and doesn't want to sleep? Does he get left there?
Yes he gets left there. And if he is hungry it is too bad - it’s not food time. She’s mother of the year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That's when the random water bottles starting appearing, telling us TCs that of course he had access to water, not just at set times.

What freebie gift will she be showered with for Mother's Day this year???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did this with Asher too, had set sleep times and all, only recently she had to change it because he dropped to one nap. She also posted a while ago that Asher had set snack times and set water break times!
I must give her too much credit because when she posted that schedule with the drink of water mentioned alongside meals I just assumed that she meant they make sure he has/is offered water with the meal, not that he exclusively has access to it only at mealtimes. Though it was funny to then see the water bottle feature prominently in stories after it was mentioned here, so either way she was bothered by the Tattle reaction of people believing he was deprived in between.

Reactions: 9
Isnt it funny/great she seems to have missed a few events in Auckland & not getting all the PR parcels other inFluenzers have had this week! Maybe her reputation is catching up 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isnt it funny/great she seems to have missed a few events in Auckland & not getting all the PR parcels other inFluenzers have had this week! Maybe her reputation is catching up 🤮🤢
Yes!! I’m LOVING it! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I must give her too much credit because when she posted that schedule with the drink of water mentioned alongside meals I just assumed that she meant they make sure he has/is offered water with the meal, not that he exclusively has access to it only at mealtimes. Though it was funny to then see the water bottle feature prominently in stories after it was mentioned here, so either way she was bothered by the Tattle reaction of people believing he was deprived in between.
It’s the fact she even needed to put that on a schedule. Water should be a given, at every meal and any time of the day.

It's interesting seeing Kate your mates boy talk on her stories. He's the same age as Asher and is saying so many more words. I truly don't think Trent or Simone read to Asher until recently when they had his daycare meeting and were most likely told they need to work on teaching him words.

Tell me why when A KNOWS he is not allowed to take his bunny comforter out of his bed, he is now all of a sudden, for the past week giving it to R when he is fussing?!
Surely A know this is unacceptable behaviour and would never misbehave in such a manner! 😮
D1CE9A08-290A-4B0C-AEFF-4530793EFDBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Makaia’s actually go to court though? Did they not settle before it got to that point?
I would have thought a judge would expect both parties to be there 🤷🏻‍♀️
not sure if it’s only “district court” and not “high court” so maybe that’s why
---
Yes he gets left there. And if he is hungry it is too bad - it’s not food time. She’s mother of the year.
Pretty sure Simmy has had this discussion with Ryder already

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Scamone it's not Ashers job to comfort his brother if he's upset, that's what a mother does, and should do. That is your job. It's not cute. It's really sad that he feels, in his baby mind, that's all he can do. He shouldn't be giving a treasured comfort toy to his little brother, you should be comforting both of them when they need it, day and night. Asher will have learnt through experience, it's better not to cry, so now he's trying to stop Ryder. It's not his job to be the parent. 😥

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Scamone it's not Ashers job to comfort his brother if he's upset, that's what a mother does, and should do. That is your job. It's not cute. It's really sad that he feels, in his baby mind, that's all he can do. He shouldn't be giving a treasured comfort toy to his little brother, you should be comforting both of them when they need it, day and night. Asher will have learnt through experience, it's better not to cry, so now he's trying to stop Ryder. It's not his job to be the parent. 😥
Wow that is so sad, giving up his comforter to his baby brother because that is how he thinks you should be comforted! Not by his mother. Thank God she Said she's stopping at 2 children.

Reactions: 10
Wow that is so sad, giving up his comforter to his baby brother because that is how he thinks you should be comforted! Not by his mother. Thank God she Said she's stopping at 2 children.
Does anyone ever actually believe the 💩 she spins on what her kids do - is all so staged and the fact that A looks back for validation every time in those videos, I call 🐮 💩. She rather us giving the instruction & filming it fits the scenario way better!

Reactions: 11
Actually I disagree with this, my oldest is sensitive and a similar age and if the baby is crying will often bring her a toy.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone ever actually believe the 💩 she spins on what her kids do - is all so staged and the fact that A looks back for validation every time in those videos, I call 🐮 💩. She rather us giving the instruction & filming it fits the scenario way better!
I agree! Which is why it’s always mute and you don’t hear conversations! To be fair kids at this age are always intrigued and interested in baby #2. It’s nothing new. My eldest was a dream with his second sibling when they were young. At that age they don’t understand hate, jealousy etc those traits are developed over time. She’s definitely telling him what to do. Once again, look at Erin’s post especially when she took him to her parents house. How much fun was he having with her dad! It’s natural, carefree and actually lovely to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.