Simone Anderson #20 “Charity work” reduced her to tears, being exposed as a liar-one of her biggest fears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not wake up to her constant lies! Showing how she is now growing! Making out she finally has a bump. S you only have a bump now because on here we have so many photos of you un-edited to prove it. How far back did we all notice a bump? You’re big and wearing that same outfit over and over again to try and hide it isn’t go to work. You’re not tiny, your bump isn’t tiny so just embrace it.
✨i’Ve GoT a PuKu✨ 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can’t wrap my head around why someone would pay to have their ass made to look like this
She didn't pay for it did she? She scabbed on givealittle??? Also her surgeon could only do so much. Would have been a massive job and probably needs a revision but she cant beg for that would have to pay for herself....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just can’t wrap my head around why someone would pay to have their ass made to look like this
It used to look so good, I was always so envious of the surgeries that were gifted to her but I guess with anything-. Weight gain, no weight training and things will sag. F45 is not weight training, it’s just cardio with some weights and in most cases serious injuries waiting to happen!

Reactions: 7
It used to look so good, I was always so envious of the surgeries that were gifted to her but I guess with anything-. Weight gain, no weight training and things will sag. F45 is not weight training, it’s just cardio with some weights and in most cases serious injuries waiting to happen!
well not exactly (re F45). There are actual weight days, no cardo. It’s not massively huge numbers but I’ve seen some lift 140kg+ at F45. There are hybrid days, cardio days, and weights days. But like anything, it has to be done right with the right trainers - none of which happen with Simone/Her studio at all. There is absolute chance of injury there no doubt.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s a crazy pregnancy craving where she just eats lots of butter 😂😂
Also the cherry tomatoes are in the fruit section. I mean they are fruit but most people put them in the vegetables section!
🤣🤣🤣 she was watching here. It was pointed out in her last fridge filming that tomato's were actually fruit, she listened. Good girl Scamone. Now just find those receipts for us🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s almost down to her knees like her sausage tits🤣
Careful she will snip and edit these comments and make us look nasty. Pregnancy has done this. I knew she was pregnant before she announced it as you could tell by her thighs and back. A lot of women’s bottoms drop during pregnancy especially if this is a place you hold weight. I would assume thighs and bottom is her place.

I dunno, I’ve always thought it looked very unnatural

Careful she will snip and edit these comments and make us look nasty. Pregnancy has done this. I knew she was pregnant before she announced it as you could tell by her thighs and back. A lot of women’s bottoms drop during pregnancy especially if this is a place you hold weight. I would assume thighs and bottom is her place.
except her ass isn’t natural

Reactions: 5
So her ‘nesting’ wasn’t really that just moving rooms. White noise still? How long do parents use these machines for? I would have assumed now he’s sleeping through he wouldn’t need anything like this?
My 3 year old still has white noise, he loves it and turns it on himself. I don’t want to risk not having it as he’s been such a good sleeper and he thrives on routine! No problem with having white noise as some adults sleep with white noise too!
Why is Asher not in the bed she said she would put him in? Has she maybe realised that it would be a stupid idea to put an 18 month old in a massive bed.

Simone cackling at Asher in the water, she’s probably laughing because she’s thinking oh my bleeping god why are you ruining your clothes, now I have more bleeping washing to do

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Next minute……..splash.

Cue the response saying that’s why they take him to swimming lessons

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So they should have taken the cover off to hand wash. They have potentially damaged the structural integrity of the foam part underneath. Be interesting for a car seat Tech to comment on her method of cleaning. Or she can call Christian babes in the morning to get a new one
Did she high pressure wash it?

And she’s edited it so it actually looks worse than this irl 🤣

• Wow
We don’t care if she makes us look nasty, she directs people here and they can read for themselves. She’s also gained weight over several years and hid it with editing and filters. Nobody cares about her size we care about her lies.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.