Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking that derrina is probably as bad as him. I find it all really sad to be honest, especially for his poor son.

Reactions: 11
I'm thinking that derrina is probably as bad as him. I find it all really sad to be honest, especially for his poor son.
I would have no issues with Derrina being a dick if it wasn’t for Ethan. She does seem to have lost the run of herself already(do many nobodies have a public and private insta?) every time I think of Ethan it makes me sad,it must have been incredibly hard for him during the wedding,regardless of how much he likes Derrina. Three or so years ago he had married parents and a family home. Now he has lost his mum and his dad is in the midst of some sort of crisis (judging by the sex comment and just general cuntishness that Simon exhibits)

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone see him on Insta this morning flashing his wedding ring? Forgot he got married 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are deluded to think they have “fans”. Also, it’s really really bad taste. Suppose Gemma’s mum, friends and family see these posts? There’s no need to go on and on about it.

Reactions: 10
They are deluded to think they have “fans”. Also, it’s really really bad taste. Suppose Gemma’s mum, friends and family see these posts? There’s no need to go on and on about it.
I always think about them. Must be really hard. Altho they must have hated him to begin with.

Reactions: 6
He's such a bleeping whinger, all he does is moan about, weather, traffic, covid, weddings... basically anything. He must be such a drain to be around, bet he really dictates the mood and really negative. Such a prick.

Reactions: 17
He's such a bleeping whinger, all he does is moan about, weather, traffic, covid, weddings... basically anything. He must be such a drain to be around, bet he really dictates the mood and really negative. Such a prick.
He’s soooooo negative, proper glass half empty. He only speaks positively about his amazing wife because #lovewins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s soooooo negative, proper glass half empty. He only speaks positively about his amazing wife because #lovewins
He is torn I presume, wants everyone to feel sorry for him still, but also a bit jealous of him due to his new young wife.
He can't be fully happy publicly as he made grieving such a huge part of his persona. And horribly cynically he did quite well out of it 😢

Reactions: 11
He is torn I presume, wants everyone to feel sorry for him still, but also a bit jealous of him due to his new young wife.
He can't be fully happy publicly as he made grieving such a huge part of his persona. And horribly cynically he did quite well out of it 😢
Hes torn because it was his wifes death and the subsequent aftermath that got him attention and in the media again.
He wants to maintain that level of attention but cant keep playing the grieving widow now hes got a new younger wife

Reactions: 13