Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Simon said on an interview years ago how much anger he had to someone who did not know what to say to him in a shop after he said he was not ok. Someone said ''hello, how are you doing'' kind of thing, and Simon replied along the lines of ''I am really bad actually'', and the other person went silent. Now I genuinely think it is a hard position sometimes when that is sprung on you.
Absolutely agree, and I would never approach someone off the telly when they’ve had a life changing event like bereavement. It was probably meant with the best of intention but that is quite intrusive

Anyone seen his insta today? Is it wrong for me to automatically presume he’s after a freebie??
100% he’s on the take! “Too expensive to fix”, hoping Apple will take pity on that poor widowed fella who can’t work because he’s got a son…shameless

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Maybe Derrina could buy him one? #lovewins

Obviously podcasting and video editing are super essential and not a hobby or anything 🙄

I thought Apple sold refurbished items anyway is that no longer the case? Not buying the faux helplessness. Pathetic.

Reactions: 8
It’s the random use of ‘love wins’ that is doing my head in. He should be mortified at such a beggy caption straight after his wedding.

Reactions: 9
I get they are expensive but if you need a laptop to make your podcast…(I.e. do your job- so not unemployed) and you aren’t living on food banks/credit cards/ on the breadline… then just get one!! I’m sure Apple even do an interest free payment option! Can he get it on Klarna…?!?! There was absolutely no need for him to post that other than to flag it up to the pity parade.

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen his insta today? Is it wrong for me to automatically presume he’s after a freebie??
Jesus! Doesn’t he know how to use Ebay!

Maybe Derrina could buy him one? #lovewins

Obviously podcasting and video editing are super essential and not a hobby or anything 🙄

I thought Apple sold refurbished items anyway is that no longer the case? Not buying the faux helplessness. Pathetic.
Or maybe she could get a friggin job! Can’t believe she actually married him for love!

Reactions: 3
I get they are expensive but if you need a laptop to make your podcast…(I.e. do your job- so not unemployed) and you aren’t living on food banks/credit cards/ on the breadline… then just get one!! I’m sure Apple even do an interest free payment option! Can he get it on Klarna…?!?! There was absolutely no need for him to post that other than to flag it up to the pity parade.
So many kind people replied his post but there’s been no response to any of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Re. my post above is he actually a professional podcaster/video editor? I assumed it was a hobby/sideline sorry!

Re. my post above is he actually a professional podcaster/video editor? I assumed it was a hobby/sideline sorry!
I thought the podcast was a freebie, that was aimed to promote his book (they have the same title I think??), so it won’t be making him any money. But he had some TV work during the football season, and released his book so I doubt he’s on the bread line. Derrina works too, and sells cosmetics as a little side venture.

Unless he has sponsorship/ advertising though, it won’t be making him any money.

(I’ve never listened so I don’t know if he has or not. His voice creeps me out too much)
No you are right! I just checked and the one I listened to for a minute didn’t sound like it was sponsored unless there was an ad half way through. Although some of guests are very accomplished, he also interviewed Lynsey Crombie aka Queen of Clean…

Reactions: 1
Unless he has sponsorship/ advertising though, it won’t be making him any money.

(I’ve never listened so I don’t know if he has or not. His voice creeps me out too much)
Every podcast makes money. The ads that come up automatically on the podcast apps give a kick back.