Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah right he reckons he don't have any money to fix his Mac or whatever it is? Complete b*llsh*t is that. 100% definitely after a freebie and the sad thing? These people will actually fall for it. Give him a new one and get free advertising for themselves. He knows exactly what he is doing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I bet he’d reply if someone asked for his PayPal details
Exactly,he just hasn’t had the right response yet (ie a freebie). Don’t worry,there will be a story thanking xyz for their help and generosity in the next few days. Eugh can’t stand him!

Reactions: 4
In other news… 🤮
How creepy and unnecessary is this?!
Actually makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Gemma's family especially if they can see his/her Instagram page.
As I wrote previously me and my family know exactly what this kind of thing is like and what it does to you and believe me it is absolutely gut-renching.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep. I’m staggered by his total lack of thought for anyone but himself. How does this behaviour fit with his faith? Where is the thoughtful kindness?

Reactions: 14
Actually makes me feel sick. I feel so sorry for Gemma's family especially if they can see his/her Instagram page.
As I wrote previously me and my family know exactly what this kind of thing is like and what it does to you and believe me it is absolutely gut-renching.
I am so sorry for your loss.
its so disrespectful to Gemma’s family. Simon was stupid to send it, Derrina for unnecessarily reposting it.

Reactions: 14
I do too unfortunately and I hope you're doing okay as can be. I was following as I was interested to see how he was managing him moving into a new relationship soon after Gemmas passing. I hope Gemmas family is okay and are involved in Ethans life to help him keep her memory alive.

Reactions: 5
I do too unfortunately and I hope you're doing okay as can be. I was following as I was interested to see how he was managing him moving into a new relationship soon after Gemmas passing. I hope Gemmas family is okay and are involved in Ethans life to help him keep her memory alive.
Funny, I came on to post just this. I hope Ethan has good support and a strong relationship with his maternal family.
I’d never deny anyone happiness after a spouse dies, but he’s such a self absorbed unpleasant individual who evidently doesn’t give two hoots about his son, his in-laws, anyone reading this SM feed; it’s all beg beg beg, and me, me, me.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Derrina could buy him one? #lovewins

Obviously podcasting and video editing are super essential and not a hobby or anything 🙄

I thought Apple sold refurbished items anyway is that no longer the case? Not buying the faux helplessness. Pathetic.
Or maybe she could get a friggin job! Can’t believe she actually married him for love!
In other news… 🤮
How creepy and unnecessary is this?!
Urgh, he’s nearly 50. What a creepy old man! He needs to get a job as she won’t keep putting out without the money rolling in!

Reactions: 6
“Hi Simon!” He said thank you to everyone who gave him suggestions regarding his MacBook. I said yesterday so many peeps made recommendations and he didn’t reply or thank them. Apparently a mate is helping to repair it. I assume no one offered him a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 7