Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he making out the whole world was against their relationship? Yes many people thought it was all abit quick but at the end of the day, most people only care that Ethan is ok.

So much drama Simon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have a mutual friend with Derrina...met her a few times, not a fan at all- she's cold and stand-offish

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I have a mutual friend with Derrina...met her a few times, not a fan at all- she's cold and stand-offish
Poor Ethan, he could’ve really benefited from a warm, empathetic step-mum. I really hope they’re not preventing him spending quality time with Gemma’s family

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor Ethan, he could’ve really benefited from a warm, empathetic step-mum. I really hope they’re not preventing him spending quality time with Gemma’s family
I doubt she'd prevent but she's certainly not as sweet and pure as portrayed

Reactions: 4
That poor boy and Gemmas family too. He has no idea what real opposition to a relationship looks like for one and for another to milk his grief for all it was worth then try and throw his first wife aside like this is cruel.

Reactions: 8
Ethan is ill and he’s posted a story of him being hugged by Derrina captioned with “These two”. Poor boy won’t want to be photographed when he’s poorly. Why can’t Simon put his phone away?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Pah! They will palm him off so they get their own time together!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ethan is ill and he’s posted a story of him being hugged by Derrina captioned with “These two”. Poor boy won’t want to be photographed when he’s poorly. Why can’t Simon put his phone away?
Do you think he’s desperate to show that the new tweeny wife is such a great mum?

Reactions: 1
Do you think he’s desperate to show that the new tweeny wife is such a great mum?
Quite possibly but there’s no need to photograph the poor boy when he’s ill. He did a similar picture when Ethan didn’t get a place at the school his friends were going to attend. Ethan needs privacy having gone through so much at young age.

Reactions: 9
Quite possibly but there’s no need to photograph the poor boy when he’s ill. He did a similar picture when Ethan didn’t get a place at the school his friends were going to attend. Ethan needs privacy having gone through so much at young age.
No I totally agree. I’m just saying be looks like he is desperate for attention and to prove she’s a good wifey replacement!

Has this been removed? I can’t see it. Wish he’d stop showing us Ethan being vulnerable and Derrina being the one comforting him while Simon films/photographs. I get he is trying to portray that she is a great stepmum (and maybe she is) but why the duck would you document this stuff. I’ve never seen my kids (much younger than Ethan) upset and thought,hang on love,wait til mummy gets a good shot of this. I mean,what normal parent thinks that?

I worry if Derrina is/gets pregnant that Ethan will he massively pushed aside and that is something that could cause long term trauma to him. :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I cannot explain the extent to which this man sets off alarm bells for me. I'd heard of him but didn't really know who he was until Gemma died and then suddenly he was everywhere.

So many of his posts, even in the early days were so off. It's hard to articulate it.. he just really makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 17
I’ve followed his story for the last few years and as others have said, what started out as sympathy soon turned to alarm bells - watching his behaviour in general. He is obsessed with attention and will post anything, no matter how private a moment it is. There have been a number of stories on here too which has alarmed me further. What’s really sad is that his wife Gemma, seemed a lovely woman and it’s just heartbreaking that her life was cut so short, especially for Ethan. That boy has so much trauma to process at such a young age, and regardless of what Simon says, it’s a LOT for a child to process having a new mother figure getting involved in his life, especially so quickly.

Reactions: 10
It’s hard to understand when you have never been in that position but is it necessary to post a photo of his new wife and her parents and title it “the best”. It just comes across as though everything before them are now second best!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I remember when Simon said on an interview years ago how much anger he had to someone who did not know what to say to him in a shop after he said he was not ok. Someone said ''hello, how are you doing'' kind of thing, and Simon replied along the lines of ''I am really bad actually'', and the other person went silent. Now I genuinely think it is a hard position sometimes when that is sprung on you.