Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a bit weird that people say they are madly in love with someone and a short time after their partner’s death they get into a very serious relationship. Like the wife of Chester Bennington, turns out a few months after he died she was hooking up with her now husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was married for almost 19 years to my late husband. He died suddenly in front of me and my daughter, who was 14 at the time. It was a massive shock. My daughter was so close to her dad; he would call her his shadow as she was always with him. I couldn't grieve because I was so worried for her and her wellbeing.
My husband was a widower himself and would say to me he would hate for me to be alone for the rest of my life as I have a lot of love to give. He found love with me so said if I met someone, he wouldn't have a problem.
I never, ever thought I would ever find love again, until 16 months later when I started a new job and me and my boss got on really well (it's a long, long story).
We've now been together almost 7 years next month.
But.............
I have terminal cancer. Was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer which spread to my lungs and now has spread to my pelvis. I've been told I have months to live. I'm 49 and in a care home because I need care and support.
It breaks my heart because I won't be an elderly mum to my daughter. I fear missing her settling down, having children, living a good life.
It breaks my heart that me and boyfriend won't grow old together.
Daughter and me have spoken about my death. I just want her prepared for the worst. Unlike her dad, at least I know I will die at some point, so won't be such a shock to get the way her dad died.
Boyfriend has taken it hard as we both worked in security and saw how fit and active I was. Now I need a zimmer frame and wheelchair to get around.
But I try to remain positive, especially as care home is on lock down so I haven't seen them since March. I want to be alive when things get back to 'normal'.
But I feel this Simon fella exploits his poor son.

Sorry for long post.
I am so very sorry to hear this 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s put a post on Twitter saying my boy Ethan lost his mum. Remember Simon, she was also your wife!
That is pretty disgusting. Can’t believe I was every emotionally invested in this man,he sickens me now and I just feel so sorry for Ethan

Reactions: 14
The new awareness campaign for Bloodwise - great. But using your child, and recording him talking about the death of his mum (clearly scripted and rehearsed), is shocking. And having him do it in the car, just before he has to walk into school? I haven’t even got the words for that.
He’s a grieving child, not a performing seal. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
He's now doing adverts for Polly insurance & he says something like "when Gemma died, the 1st thing I needed to know was, did she have insurance"? Really, that's one of the 1st things he thought after his wife died?? Strange guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Simon is also selling the family home too, just had a look and its under offer.

Reactions: 4
It’s like he’s trying to erase the fact he was ever married to Gemma. I feel so sorry for her family and of course Ethan. She was his wife before she was the mother of his son. I think because he’s with his new partner he’s trying to act like she’s his first woman with him being so religious etc. Either way I want to punch him in the face for acting as though his wife was just his son’s mum.

Reactions: 23
What’s the age difference between him and the new woman? She seems like a teenager compared! Strange coupling....

Reactions: 1
It’s like he’s trying to erase the fact he was ever married to Gemma. I feel so sorry for her family and of course Ethan. She was his wife before she was the mother of his son. I think because he’s with his new partner he’s trying to act like she’s his first woman with him being so religious etc. Either way I want to punch him in the face for acting as though his wife was just his son’s mum.
Is she super religious do we think?
I feel so sorry for Ethan 🙁 must be so confusing

Reactions: 3
I think his new bird is the daughter of a priest.
Yep, she’s the daughter of the minister at Simon’s (formerly Simon and Gemma’s) church. Did a few things to support him after Gemma’s death, and they fell in love (allegedly).

I’m convinced they are at least engaged, notice her left hand is allllllllways covered! Did anyone see the car boot sale they did the other week? She had the sleeve pulled completely over her hand. The story is in his highlights somewhere, can’t remember which one. Also, wonder what Derrina was supposed to be up to this weekend? He put a story up saying it was her big day and it would happen again next year or something along those lines. I’m not bashing the fact he has moved on at all but I just feel like there’s something a bit off the whole situation 🧐 can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 8
Just had a look. He’s a strange fella isn’t he? Looks a bit mad almost.

Reactions: 4
I’m convinced they are at least engaged, notice her left hand is allllllllways covered! Did anyone see the car boot sale they did the other week? She had the sleeve pulled completely over her hand. The story is in his highlights somewhere, can’t remember which one. Also, wonder what Derrina was supposed to be up to this weekend? He put a story up saying it was her big day and it would happen again next year or something along those lines. I’m not bashing the fact he has moved on at all but I just feel like there’s something a bit off the whole situation 🧐 can’t put my finger on it
I reckon I can put my (wedding) finger on it... Re-booked for next year with more than 30 guests perhaps?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there a thing about this a little while ago - a picture showing her ring hand has been badly photoshopped. Since then it’s either covered or out of shot.. I’ve always felt the whole situation has just been weird. Something has never felt right. Odd.

Reactions: 7