Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically using his dead wife as a way to keep himself in the spotlight while subtly removing all traces of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes he will marry her and guess what? He’s just put his house on the market early March!!!
Blimey. New family home here we come!! Or at least it will be once people can actually view/buy/sell houses again - he must be pretty annoyed by current events!!

Looks like selling up has been on the cards for a while, to move away from painful memories...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh to have that luxury if being able to pack up and move away from the painful memories. I still live in the house my late husband once lived in with us. I'm renting but the council won't bump me up a band despite still living here is seriously bleeping up my mental health. Must really suck being Simon.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Disgusts me how consumed I was by the story at the beginning,I felt horrific for him and Ethan and it was all just so sad. It still is sad of course,and terrible for Ethan but the way Simon has navigated this situation really sickens me. I hope Ethan has other family around him and lots of support as I feel he could be hit hard by all of this when he is older

Reactions: 12
The fact he's always so orange does it for me :sick:
small point given what's going on but it speaks volumes about his vanity in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he made a big thing about not drinking now etc? On one of his/'@derrina' latest stories, there is 2 wine glasses and what appears to be a bottle of wine :unsure:

Reactions: 2
There’s no right or wrong time to move on imo.

Steve Bland said he had been on a date around a year after his wife Rachel died (You me big C podcast), they asked him if he had shagged which was a bit too far and disrespectful for me. They were supposed to be her close friends who asked.

For what it's worth, I really like Steve. Think he's doing it in a respectful way and comes across as a really nice guy. Good luck to him, can't imagine what he's gone through with such a young son too.

Reactions: 1
With an exclusively ‘celebrity’ guest list. And doves.
I don’t think he has any celebrity friends! He is a vile little man! His permanent tan reminds me of the guy from Bridget Jones who her mother runs off with!
It’s his little boy I feel sorry for.
Luckily he looks like his mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think he has any celebrity friends! He is a vile little man! His permanent tan reminds me of the guy from Bridget Jones who her mother runs off with!
It’s his little boy I feel sorry for.
Luckily he looks like his mum.
The TV shopping guy?! Amazing, and so accurate!!! I was thinking there’ll be a lot of tan going on for the wedding.
As for celebrities... He’s mates with Angelica Bell and Michael Underwood don’t you know. It’s a whole new level of Z list at Thomas Towers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pictures tonight of “the two I love the most”, with the not-so-secret engagement ring in view. Looks like she’s trying to hide it, but hasn’t quite managed it!!
Do we think they’re waiting for an OK spread to announce it?

• Angry
Reactions: 4