Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if his marriage was unhappy anyway and they were only together because of their son. Then tragically she died...

Not everyone is devastated and going to mourn forever if their spouse died (distasteful I know but perhaps explains his behaviour)

Reactions: 10
The constant referral to his son as “my boy” is past irritating! Kid has an actual name Simon!!

Reactions: 6
I think he’s a very very peculiar man. I remember years ago when he used to present Blue Peter and he had this weirdo vibe about him even then.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there a thing about this a little while ago - a picture showing her ring hand has been badly photoshopped. Since then it’s either covered or out of shot.. I’ve always felt the whole situation has just been weird. Something has never felt right. Odd.
Yes I remember that too, and I think he did a story and she kept on hiding her hand- it was quite obvious and she seemed like she didn’t want to be on camera.
He’s very attention seeking and I feel sorry for his little boy - constantly having his grief on full view.
You are all right though something has always seemed off about him, his whole vibe is so creepy.

Reactions: 4
I might be wrong but I’m sure I read that he is 20 years older than her. Nothing wrong with that at all, but I can see them having a baby. Or at most, she will probably want a child at some point!

Reactions: 1
There was an insta story when he and Derrina were first together and holidaying with Ethan in France. Simon was eating snails or frogs legs and they were quite simply bullying the poor lad to eat some ‘c’mon darling’ and ‘well done’ they went on and on at him
? Well done for eating snails. He’s not a performing monkey. It was just so weird

• Sick
Reactions: 5
44E8D47A-371D-4A15-B4CA-E3884A28785C.jpeg

Is that a ring i spot on Derrinas hand? Or are we thinking that’s her right hand?

Reactions: 3
I heard they were due to get married on New Year’s Eve. (Which I haaaaaaaaaaate bc it means double expense all round for anyone attending, plus childcare if they’re going for a child free wedding )

Reactions: 2
I heard they were due to get married on New Year’s Eve. (Which I haaaaaaaaaaate bc it means double expense all round for anyone attending, plus childcare if they’re going for a child free wedding )
Oooh how’d you hear this?
I noticed he didn’t put anything online on gemmas anniversary of her passing... not sure if I’m surprised or not

• Sad
He’s back on the telly isn’t he, well Amazon I think

Oooh how’d you hear this?
I noticed he didn’t put anything online on gemmas anniversary of her passing... not sure if I’m surprised or not
I think that’s really sad. A friend of mine passed away extremely suddenly a few years ago, who had a husband and three kids. Although her husband now has a new partner, he will still always comments on her birthday, wedding anniversary etc. I know how much her family appreciate when he posts about it and even me as a friend. He will never forget his wife, she’s the love of his life, but happy for him that he’s moved on and found a new happiness. It must be heartbreaking for Gemma’s family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s back on the telly isn’t he, well Amazon I think

I think that’s really sad. A friend of mine passed away extremely suddenly a few years ago, who had a husband and three kids. Although her husband now has a new partner, he will still always comments on her birthday, wedding anniversary etc. I know how much her family appreciate when he posts about it and even me as a friend. He will never forget his wife, she’s the love of his life, but happy for him that he’s moved on and found a new happiness. It must be heartbreaking for Gemma’s family.
He put a story up the other day, I believe it was the day of or maybe the day before saying he couldn’t sleep. I thought it was for reasons to do with the anniversary of her passing but it’s because he was filming the next day and was nervous 🙄
I must admit I’m pleased he doesn’t film his child as much as he used to. The poor boy looked so uncomfortable 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
It’s really sad that he doesn’t mention Gemma anymore. Fair enough that he found love again so quickly but to not keep her memory alive for Ethan I find cruel (obviously we only see what he chooses to share though).

Dan Walker posted a lovely post on Twitter for Simon all about his return to work and a tribute to Gemma. When Simon mentioned his return to work himself he only mentioned his new partner 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s finally decided to keep that side of things private now. Although I suspect he’ll still be forever mentioning it like Prince Harry mentions the death of his mother.

Reactions: 7
Another new low tonight, as he posts a picture of that poor child having grief counselling. Should that not be one of the most private parts of his life at the moment?
Disgusting.
It’s fair enough to thank them for their input, and to publicise the organisation in recognition of the fantastic work they do, but there’s absolutely no need to violate a child’s privacy in that way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Another new low tonight, as he posts a picture of that poor child having grief counselling. Should that not be one of the most private parts of his life at the moment?
Disgusting.
It’s fair enough to thank them for their input, and to publicise the organisation in recognition of the fantastic work they do, but there’s absolutely no need to violate a child’s privacy in that way.
He can’t help himself. He can’t keep anything private not even his child’s lowest moments.😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This sounds soooo petty but I don’t get the big need for secrecy now. He uploaded a pic of Derrina and his son from yesterday and she 1000000% had an engagement ring on cause I thought to myself “oh he’s finally admitting it” and anyway he’s reuploaded it and airbrushed it out 😂😂😂 why bother
351091CD-E622-48C4-8F1D-734140931AC2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This sounds soooo petty but I don’t get the big need for secrecy now. He uploaded a pic of Derrina and his son from yesterday and she 1000000% had an engagement ring on cause I thought to myself “oh he’s finally admitting it” and anyway he’s reuploaded it and airbrushed it out 😂😂😂 why bother
View attachment 360201
How must she feel too? Having a big thing like that being airbrushed out?

Reactions: 10
He is a strange strange man. I wonder what the reasoning is behind not showing the ring. If it’s her privacy they’re concerned about I don’t get why he wouldn’t even talk about her on insta / take photos of her. Seems weird- are they waiting to sell the story to Ok mag or something?

Reactions: 5