Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess this means that Simon is fine with people abusing him on social media then? Or are the rules different because Lee Anderson is one of THE BADDIES!!! Either way it's not very #BeKind or tolerant of the bleep.

Reactions: 1
Does his wife ever post on social media? I wonder how she feels about being stuck with layabout.
No she doesn’t which was why I thought comments regarding her appearance or the children’s made in the past were not on. She doesn’t get involved and should be left alone.

Reactions: 5
Why does he feel the need to defend/fight the world 🙄 Piers didn’t even say anything rude

• Wow
He's learned nothing. This is awful. I love how he's clarified that he doesn't actually work for the NHS. No tit m8.

cervsi.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Divorced old head who thinks tweets equals work. Would happily kick him square in the balls but I doubt he ever stands up from the couch

• Haha
He collaborates with the nhs? Since when? In his own cabbage brained imagination?
He collaborates with local NHS services for some stuff. I do know that’s a fact….often primary care stuff like well-being and targeted stuff. He tends to do this from a dedicated page though and not his SH one.

He collaborates with local NHS services for some stuff. I do know that’s a fact….often primary care stuff like well-being and targeted stuff. He tends to do this from a dedicated page though and not his SH one.

He described it himself as "collaborates".

Hi Simon. Or his wife. Probably.

• Haha
Cookie, you are boring when you start accusing people of being Simon or his wife. In fact it’s a bit pathetic.

He does a collaboration thing called Essex is United on FB. I live in Essex and I work in `primary care , he doesn’t run the page but I think is one of the admins. We do ask the page to share local campaign stuff regarding cervical smears, Health checks etc. it does this. He sometimes shares it from his own page too .

I am not Simon or his wife. He adores Jack Monroe who I can’t stand , I have been here for a long time and posted on various forums so grow up.

Very nice.

I'm not surprised he adores a fellow grifter. He'll blindly see her as a goodie while she is anything but.

And here we go again. I honestly think he surrendered any right to whine on and on about brexit by the act of voting for it. Doesn't matter that he claims to regret it now.

Very nice.

I'm not surprised he adores a fellow grifter. He'll blindly see her as a goodie while she is anything but.

And here we go again. I honestly think he surrendered any right to whine on and on about brexit by the act of voting for it. Doesn't matter that he claims to regret it now.

Like seriously keep ur mouth shut Simon when it comes to brexit, don't care if u regret ur vote, its no use to us remainers now

Reactions: 6
Now he's the champion of striking teachers as it's a great thing for the massive fake leech to virtue signal over. Sorry Fatty but the education of our kids suffered enough during lockdown and loads of teachers don't support strike action for that very good reason. Children have missed lessons. End of story.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.