Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parents that allow this make it a learned behaviour for the children and make them think they can have something anytime they want. I read an Instagram post a while back with him saying that it’s fine for kids to watch their tablets whilst having dinner, or something along those lines. No it’s actually not ideal Simon to plonk them in front of a screen at every given opportunity. Find it really sad when you see families out and all of them are staring at their respective phones and not talking. Can imagine that’s what it’s like with him, constantly Tweeting or desperately trying to ‘win the internet’ for the day.

I bet it would be an absolute nightmare being near his family on a train or sat next to them at a restaurant. The kids will be noisy as hell and allowed to run all over the place.

Reactions: 5
Those poor kids. Sorry poppet Daddy can't do your bath he is telling everyone how rubbish the government is for likes.
What's that son? You hate the supermarket and find it boring. Well , let's make the trip a bit longer while I take your picture, post it with a caption calling you something horrible and then spend the rest of the time pushing the trolley one handed as I keep.checking Twitter for more likes

Those kids get a rough deal

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He also strikes me as the kind of man if in the very unlikely event of him meeting someone he perceives as better (I.e can further his profile more) would leave his wife in a heartbeat

Reactions: 6
He reminds me of Jim Royle in The Royle Family - doing nothing to help society, whilst constantly complaining about the Tories. And the same lack of personal hygiene.

At least become a productive member of society before you do so. No Simon, posting snarky comments on Twitter isn't a job that helps other people.

• Haha
Can't stand this bloke.

Re: his company going into liquidation, am I reading this right? He and his business partner owe tens of thousands to creditors and employees?

1673865412538.png

He's really not much of a businessman is he. His previous company was subject to a compulsory strike-off.

• Wow
  • Haha
I was forgetting this was one of his annual routines, where he beats the drum about mental health and tries to shame businesses for their insensitivity.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
He reminds me of Jim Royle in The Royle Family - doing nothing to help society, whilst constantly complaining about the Tories. And the same lack of personal hygiene.

At least become a productive member of society before you do so. No Simon, posting snarky comments on Twitter isn't a job that helps other people.
Yes but Jim Royle was amusing if only this tax dodging salad dodging soap dodging bleep was

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They've started talking about his company on twitter now

He’ll do a Jack Monroe and blame it on mental health, being a “chaos”, or having an autistic child. It’ll also be the Tories fault too of course, none of it will be down to his own poor money management and being shady.

Reactions: 5
How does a website for a parody local newspaper amass debt? Like how much debt can you get in writing the 509th version of ‘lololol Karen posts on Facebook about a van on her street’ or ‘Tories admit they drink the blood of union members in ritual sacrifices’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does a website for a parody local newspaper amass debt? Like how much debt can you get in writing the 509th version of ‘lololol Karen posts on Facebook about a van on her street’ or ‘Tories admit they drink the blood of union members in ritual sacrifices’.
Prob spent it at Binley Mega Chippehh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s not relevant enough to get a Jack Monroe Awfully Molly take down since no one outside of Twitter knows who the duck he is. I really wish he was here exposed though. He’s really dragging out the child in the supermarket story that I imagine was fake anyway, joking about a 1 year old being a thief. What about the money you’ve stolen from the state through bounce back loans and taxes Simon 🤡

Reactions: 7
He’s not relevant enough to get a Jack Monroe Awfully Molly take down since no one outside of Twitter knows who the duck he is. I really wish he was here exposed though. He’s really dragging out the child in the supermarket story that I imagine was fake anyway, joking about a 1 year old being a thief. What about the money you’ve stolen from the state through bounce back loans and taxes Simon 🤡
He's tweeted and retweeted that photo of the child in the trolley far too many times. He really doesn't know when enough is enough and drags everything out to death and then continues to grind it into the ground.

Tories are bad! LOL! What a bunch of danglebollocks and jizzwombats! Rishi... more like RICH-i!!!!!

Easy this isn't it? Where's my fifteen grand?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tories are bad! LOL! What a bunch of danglebollocks and jizzwombats! Rishi... more like RICH-i!!!!!

Easy this isn't it? Where's my fifteen grand?
You need to set up a Ko-Fi and call yourself Supertanky and flirt with more bearded, woke and middle-class men.

• Haha
  • Sick
His latest obsession is Jacinda Ardern. Seems if you don't like her then you hate women in positions of power etc etc. Maybe people don't like her because she ran her country like a mad dictator during the pandemic?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.