Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I was on a hunt for the tampon photo, I found this

1711747768839.png

And at one point in 2019, women were sending him photos of them breastfeeding and he was sharing them. It's bleeping weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Not only is this palooka a misogynist but his sexism is, I think, a closely linked reaction against his lifelong failures with women.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's posted about the "clocks going back this weekend". Except they don't go back: they go forwards.

'Easy mistake to make'? Some may say. Yet THIS is the guy who was astonishing put in charge of public health campaigns, council comms, bleeping god damn SMEAR campaigns! Yes this absolute grifting, misogynistic, classist, racist, wankrag-grifting, dodgy-TEMU affiliate, breastfeeding-creep, shameless hole. Who can't even work out which way the bleeping clocks are moving
Screenshot_20240329_222144_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He's posted about the "clocks going back this weekend". Except they don't go back: they go forwards.

'Easy mistake to make'? Some may say. Yet THIS is the guy who was astonishing put in charge of public health campaigns, council comms, bleeping god damn SMEAR campaigns! Yes this absolute grifting, misogynistic, classist, racist, wankrag-grifting, dodgy-TEMU affiliate, breastfeeding-creep, shameless hole. Who can't even work out which way the bleeping clocks are movingView attachment 2845032
Can we put them forward to when Simon leaves the internet forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so icked out right now. I only came here over the 500k debacle. I knew he was unfunny and likes gaslighting people by offending them while saying he's not being offensive. But some of that is so misogynistic. How can he fight for the rights of women, but also mock first time single moms who might not be educated enough as to know what deserves a&e. Sorry we don't all have medical degrees, Simon.

Who was that in the video? Surely not his wife!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm so icked out right now. I only came here over the 500k debacle. I knew he was unfunny and likes gaslighting people by offending them while saying he's not being offensive. But some of that is so misogynistic. How can he fight for the rights of women, but also mock first time single moms who might not be educated enough as to know what deserves a&e. Sorry we don't all have medical degrees, Simon.

Who was that in the video? Surely not his wife!?!
No it's Whinge Whinge Wine, another parenting blogger

IMG_9899.jpeg

Good grief 🙄. He’s used this tit joke before when he confidently predicted that The Sun was going to be out of business inside a couple of months because they reported the Huw Edwards story. How did that one work out, brainiac?

Also, speaking of going bust. I can’t see the Daily Mail website resorting to flogging tit tea towels or dodgy Temu subscriptions any time soon, Simon. If anyone round here is going bust, it’s you pal 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2845603

still scrabbling round for £3 cashback
The irony of posting this less than an hour after “tHe dAiLy mAiL iS g0iNg bUsTttTt rOfL”, will be totally lost on old Fish-Brain.

I love the passive aggressive, snarky, “content creators deserve to become millionaires for posting tit on Facebook” bollocks. It makes me so happy to see how angry and bitter he is about what happened. Glorious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell’s he done with all that money? He should be rolling in it
The ex missus will have made a fairly substantial claim on it now she's discovered herself. I suspect the family home, just like what used to pass for an "honest" living, was all derived from the in-laws so they will be agitating for a settlement on her behalf. He also paid a lot to Kirsty of course, by way of a kick back. I wonder if he is sitting on some of it, waiting for the police to conclude their investigations in the vain hope that offering to return it will fend of a prosecution. So maybe he hasn't got quite as much as we might think but certainly enough. He will also have recieved, I suspect, more than £100K from mid and South Essex ICB. Once they reach the end of the road in frustrating their FOI delaying tactics, then that will all come out into the open and yet MORE press coverage - will he flounce off the socials again this time?

One interesting line of enquiry also is, do any of the charities he "passed" money on to through the various GFM campaigns reference what may have been quite substantial donations in their accounts? Would they be up for actually confirming whether, given their names were used as part and parcel of the original ask, they were given money or even knew they were mentioned in the first place?

Simon, it has all been archived and plenty of time for people to do the research.

Rather then buying a printing machine, why did you not instruct an accountant and spend maybe five or six grand sorting this all out and then publishing a report like I suggested? All the gofundme's, all the money recieved (and given out to third parties so you say) from ECC, Mid and South Essex and the payments recieved from "Kirsty O'Callaghan Limited" for your dynamite efforts in Suffolk. If you had done this, then the reality of the modest enrichment (I was working 7 days a week etc) would be there for you to show to everyone and your tattered reputation would be recovered. You'd be able to give us all the middle finger, you would have been vindicated as the selfless custodian and fundraiser you say you are.

Why did you not do that Simon, why?

Reactions: 11
What the hell’s he done with all that money? He should be rolling in it
I think it would be quite easy to spend 500k, if you paid off your mortgage and any other debts (didnt someone say he owed a load in tax). Also, agree they'd have been a kick back to Kirsty, possibly others.

Reactions: 1
He said he couldn't talk about the *gestures* kerfluffle until after the contract ended on the 31 March

I'm looking forward to the mea culpa on the 2 April (you can have Bank Holiday Monday, Si, I'm not a monster)

Could do a Dapper Laughs and wear a turtle neck to show you really mean it

e61db8cf-2d81-4ff1-87a9-037922b9f387-2060x1236.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn't southend news network take covid grants then fold. You were hardly short of other taxpayers cash fatty . That is theft to me.

Reactions: 5
I was googling him and came across a thread worrying about him on Mumsnet (the person who started the thread was worried he might be suicidal after the story broke. Another person reassured her

6B7BB839-9AF0-45CE-9D46-4BD160898139.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was googling him and came across a thread worrying about him on Mumsnet (the person who started the thread was worried he might be suicidal after the story broke. Another person reassured her

View attachment 2845781

Just found that thread. They were giving it the old "How quickly we forget Caroline Flack!" nonsense.

As for having spent all the money, I bet Fatty ditched petrol stations and started getting his goodies from Hotel Chocolat. Those prices would quickly mount up....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.