Simon Harris #5 Mr Harris, who was a popular figure on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, this isn’t current, it’s about 4 years old but I’ve only just seen it for the first time. And let’s face it, it’s more current than the hot topics that Harris used to “satiwise” on Southend News Network, so it’s allowed….

This is an attempt at a smile. What the duck? 😳 What is wrong with this bloke? 😂

IMG_9893.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry, this isn’t current, it’s about 4 years old but I’ve only just seen it for the first time. And let’s face it, it’s more current than the hot topics that Harris used to “satiwise” on Southend News Network, so it’s allowed….

This is an attempt at a smile. What the duck? 😳 What is wrong with this bloke? 😂

View attachment 2842596
😬

TOO SHORT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments under this post on the Man Behaving Like a bleep page are just so, so tedious. These people are ill. How do they not realise that they’re exactly the same as the people they’re mocking, just on the opposite side of the political divide?

Get a life, you tiresome bores!!!
View attachment 2842117

View attachment 2842121
Imagine if you were scrolling through here agreeing with all the posts then you came across this and seen your husband had commented. Would you divorce him, or just… i dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

View attachment 2842596
@nothanksbabes previously described his winning smile as:
Some have theorised that he was taught to smile by a blind person describing it to him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2842596

Another blow to his shattered credibility:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a bit of a stream of consciousness but absolutely coming from the right place.

Over the years, by clout chasing, Harris has revealed so much about his attitude to women. There's something isn't there about marrying and impregnating a lesbian women, and then seeking to surrounding himself with the parapharinilia of child-rearing, of women's health issues - smear tests, periods, and of beast feeding, formula milk etc. that reveals something, I am not sure what, about his predilictions.

And then one of the first opportunities he gets after "coming back" is seeing buns posting a picture and saying to everyone "they look like boobs". I don't want to paint a picture people can't get out of their minds, but was he in his shed at the time, maybe with his underpants around his ankles and his door locked?

I wouldn't pretend to begin to know how to convey public health messaging at a population level. What might seem the obvious thing to do, might actually be counter-productive. Public health campaigns, not just from the perspective of ensuring public money is spent wisely, but also becuase they can be counter-productive if got wrong, I would imagine are very carefully initiated, researched and market tested. Well they should be. ECCexposed makes a very good point. We all know that money was wasted, and individuals enriched under O'Callaghan's watch. But that he secured business, under her direction, to come up with some type of campaign to encourage women to go for their smear test might actually, becuase it was so ineptly concieved, have led to conditions in which fewer women went, and utlimately cancer was missed and they died.

That's how serious it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's now seeking to target his target demographic by faux empathy for parents with Special Educational Needs children. Yes, Simon, we know one of yours is autistic - a decision that he may have had to say publicly when he was older taken away from him - but you're taking the piss aren't you? Essex County Council's provision in this area is widely considered to be woeful, a position that will not have been made any easier (yes I do know how local authority budgets work) by the fact that you milked the muncipal teat (yes we can all do tit jokes) to the tune of £500K.

• Sad
His entire schtick on Facebook seems to be taking the piss out of Facebook huns - yet these are the target audience who would laugh at this pathetic excuses for humour.

The amount he posts about these types of people is getting to the point it’s almost bullying. And he is nobody to have this authority to sneer over people for any reason whatsoever. Simon, you’re still a fat bleep and you still stole a fortune for a living from an in-need council for years. You have absolutely no right to think you’re better than anyone.

That cervical smear campaign was an utter disgrace and whoever sanctioned it should hang their head in shame. Well obviously Fatty Harris shouldn't have come up with it but he is beyond hope tbh.
Was it O'Callaghan?
That reminds me was anything more ever said about that pub? The one that got that huge amount of money during lockdown from Essex CC (I think?) and bizarrely hosted a conference (for no doubt a nice little sum).

Reactions: 9
That cervical smear campaign was an utter disgrace and whoever sanctioned it should hang their head in shame. Well obviously Fatty Harris shouldn't have come up with it but he is beyond hope tbh.
Was it O'Callaghan?
That reminds me was anything more ever said about that pub? The one that got that huge amount of money during lockdown from Essex CC (I think?) and bizarrely hosted a conference (for no doubt a nice little sum).
He just suggested it to the council, he thought it was awful but they INSISTED it was great and used it….

Always the victim, never the bleep

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1711738356379.png

Going in for the "LIFE WAS BETTER WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND DIDN'T HAVE ADULT RESPONSIBILITIES SHARE IF U AGREE" engagement market as a last hurrah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ah he's doing the Peter kaye shtick, memeber sparkles eh, fruit jubblies, member eh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s always hated working class women. He used to have a Facebook group called “U OK Hun” which was dedicated to taking the piss out of how women tend to use Facebook. Amazing jokes mocking mums for asking their friends for medical advice with their kids, then 5 minutes later he’d be on to sneering, sanctimonious tit about mums needlessly taking their kids to the doctors for no good reason. He closed that down pretty early because even he probably realised that it let the mask slip way too much.

I’m sure he also had a thing with mumsnet where they called him out on being a disgusting misogynist, and he responded in classic Harris style with one of his witless, rambling diatribes, thinking he was being all cutting and edgy but totally oblivious to the fact that he was making himself look like a fish-brained buffoon.

As for breasts, breastfeeding, smear campaigns, and sticking his nose into periods. He’s a fetishist, plain and simple. He gets off on this sort of thing. Sorry to be grim but it’s absolutely true. I remember when he was doing his white-knight heroism schtick with period products and he posed for a photo where he had a tampon in his gob as if it was a cigar. It’s ingrained on my brain, that one. Sorry to inflict it on everyone else but again, it’s true. bleeping weirdo.

The last line of that blog post hit home a little.
“Just grow up, you are raising boys who deserve a fighting chance to not grow up like their father.” So true. Those poor children 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
He’s always hated working class women. He used to have a Facebook group called “U OK Hun” which was dedicated to taking the piss out of how women tend to use Facebook. Amazing jokes mocking mums for asking their friends for medical advice with their kids, then 5 minutes later he’d be on to sneering, sanctimonious tit about mums needlessly taking their kids to the doctors for no good reason. He closed that down pretty early because even he probably realised that it let the mask slip way too much.

I’m sure he also had a thing with mumsnet where they called him out on being a disgusting misogynist, and he responded in classic Harris style with one of his witless, rambling diatribes, thinking he was being all cutting and edgy but totally oblivious to the fact that he was making himself look like a fish-brained buffoon.

As for breasts, breastfeeding, smear campaigns, and sticking his nose into periods. He’s a fetishist, plain and simple. He gets off on this sort of thing. Sorry to be grim but it’s absolutely true. I remember when he was doing his white-knight heroism schtick with period products and he posed for a photo where he had a tampon in his gob as if it was a cigar. It’s ingrained on my brain, that one. Sorry to inflict it on everyone else but again, it’s true. bleeping weirdo.

The last line of that blog post hit home a little.
“Just grow up, you are raising boys who deserve a fighting chance to not grow up like their father.” So true. Those poor children 😞
Don't forget the (thankfully) aborted Huncast. The gold standard of sexist classism and contempt towards the cultural phenomenon he ended up milking six figures out of

1711745295550.png

---
I was morbidly curious, so I went looking

1711747014236.png

1711747050299.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don't forget the (thankfully) aborted Huncast. The gold standard of sexist classism and contempt towards the cultural phenomenon he ended up milking six figures out of

View attachment 2844861
I can’t get through 10 seconds of that video. I’ve tried before but the pompous sneering just turns my stomach in ways that nothing else seems able. It is so unequivocally tit. Everything about it is turgid rot of the highest order. He has all the charisma of a snail, tragically unfunny and that bleeping T-shirt 🙄

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.