Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Surely nobody has watched all 15 minutes of that bath video? They can't have! I noticed as well that the Together for Suffolk page has been very active lately. I wonder if he's just been given another 100 grand or so for it?

Reactions: 3

Pkershaw

Well this definitely needs a FOI request to find out what the processes were for awarding these contracts to this melt, what exactly has he been paid to do, and why does it represent a valuable service. I’m no expert on this but surely public sector contracts have to go through a competitive tender? You can’t just go round pulling strings behind the scenes and awarding stuff to your someone because he's your mate.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Well this definitely needs a FOI request to find out what the processes were for awarding these contracts to this melt, what exactly has he been paid to do, and why does it represent a valuable service. I’m no expert on this but surely public sector contracts have to go through a competitive tender? You can’t just go round pulling strings behind the scenes and awarding stuff to your someone because he's your mate.
contracts over £213,477 (VAT excl, at present) (it'll be VAT incl, so £177,897.50, after 31/12/23, if standard VAT applies) (life of contract) do, yes

• Wow

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Absolute drivel. The woman singing it is doing so in a manner someone would sing if they were entertaining two year olds. Which is fair as that is pretty much the mental level of it.

Fred Santos

If anyone puts in a FOI, please be aware that some councils publish them online with full names and addresses. Either use fake details or make sure you don’t mention you’ve done an FOI on here, so your account can’t be linked to your screen name.
I'm not sure it is that easy- but if you use www.whatdotheyknow.com, then atleast the question will be published and it will be harder for them to ignore it.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Is there a wiki on this bloke? He's all over socials even though I don't follow him and I can't figure out who he is, what he does for a living or why he's on local news.

Is he a Jack Munroe level grifter or someone who has accidentally gone viral a few times?
There is a wiki on here, I only read it for the first time a couple of days ago, laughed my head off at it!

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Has anyone been given a Lynx Africa set in the last decade? My brothers used to like them but haven’t seen them in years. I don’t think I even saw them in the shit gift aisle of B&M. It’s like telling a joke about Bejams and expecting it to be relatable.
I got my boyfriend one. But he actually bloody likes the stuff 😐

• Haha

ochebalboa

I tell you what though, I bet Kirsty is cursing the day she set eyes on Harris right about now 😂 She’s probably tempted to join Tattle and go even harder on his looks than we’ve been doing. Safe to say she won’t be making him any more ‘Live Love Laugh’ birthday cakes. She’d be sailing off into the brave new world of Suffolk council without a care in the world if he hadn’t pushed it one step too far with the horizon GFM.

This is why it’s always a bad idea to get yourself involved with a toxic loose cannon who has an army of haters. If that’s the man you’re going to employ, make sure you’re as squeaky clean as clean can be, otherwise you’ll get caught up in his inevitable downfall. None of this would’ve come to light if Harris wasn’t such an arse.
If she's been shagging him then she is one of the most pathetic people around

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
She was/is a particularly antisemitic example (of these faux-left-wing grifters) and was particularly nasty during the Corb*n years. I also think she might be a bloke.
I really want a thread for her but I can’t set one up 🥲
I wonder if/when Simon comes back on SM what he’ll start saying…

Reactions: 2