Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh good point re BGT. Seems like such a long time since SC has been on our screens..time will tell whether he'll be back...

Reactions: 2
From today’s Popbitch:

“Elsewhere in celebrity publishing: Simon Cowell's kids books – which were due to be released back in Spring 2021 – have been delayed again, now pushed back to an unspecified date in 2023.”

Also, Simon has been questioned today about the engagement when he was out on his electric bike.

Reactions: 3
Either he’s just settling down and retiring OR the press are trying to tell us something without being able to explicitly say it. Whether he does BGT or not will be the decider for me I think.

Reactions: 20
My feeling is that he knows the end is near and has decided to get his affairs in order and ensure that Lauren and Eric are properly looked after, also if he was to become incapacitated due to illness then Lauren wouldn’t have any say or power unless she was married to him. I don’t believe he was in Barbados though, there haven’t been any of the usual photos of him and Sinitta who usually holidays with him was in Dubai I think?
He can have a lasting power of attorney for finance and health if he chooses and I imagine a man like him does. We should all have a lasting power of attorney in place no matter our age to speak for us if we cannot ourselves. Next of kin does not hold the power people think it does, you can take in to consideration a next of kins wishes but doctors and lawyers don’t have to act on them. A power of attorney holds much more power in this respect so he doesn’t need to marry her. He can leave all his money to her and Eric in his will also so again doesn’t need to marry her. I think he is ill and has decided to marry her out of sentiment rather than financial reasons.

Reactions: 7
Surely he can hand the reins of Syco to someone else but keep the cash going to his family? Rather than winding down the company

Reactions: 2
It's 21 years now since he was first a judge on TV, on the first series of Pop Idol with Will and Gareth as finalists.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Here’s an article about his books being pushed back:

”busy workload”??

Also, he’s been photographed on his bike:

I’m not sure he’d be cycling all over the place if he’s was at death’s door and unable to do a talent show judging gig.

Simon Cowell is a workaholic.There is no way he would be "winding down" his business if there wasn't a serious reason to do so ie:he was physically incapable of running it.

Reactions: 6
I just came on here to see the discussions on BGT as usually it’s January they start filming. I know people don’t have a high opinion on him, but I really feel for Eric if these rumours are true.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s an article about his books being pushed back:

”busy workload”??

Also, he’s been photographed on his bike:

Comments moderated on article too

I follow a make up artist on Instagram and she is doing BGT. She said that the auditions start this week. That normally gives Amanda and co the opportunity for photos, we will soon see if Si is with them.

I’ve always wondered if there isn’t an illness but he’s trying to lay low for other reasons. I noticed once max clifford was arrested that seemed to bring about the change in him and he started to become withdrawn from the public eye. He never said a single word about MC from arrest to sentencing and then his death, no statements whatsoever about someone he knew very well. It felt like he was trying to disappear in hope he wouldn’t be the next up for any historical accusations. Trying to be really careful with how I word anything. Could be completely coincidental though but the change in him seems to have aligned with the “me too” timeline

• Wow
Reactions: 17