Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also transpires that Cowell was another (much like David Beckham) who thought he would automatically land an honours, or a knighthood.

What is it with these people?

Repackaging knocked off ideas doesn't warrant any sort of recognition.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we’ll ever know the full story. He’ll leave behind a hell of a lot of money, much of which I suspect will be used to continue the secrecy, to protect Eric from the stories coming out.
I hope I’m wrong of course - we all want the gory truth!!
What like the time when he bailed Jonathan King out of jail? Can tell a lot about the company ones keeps you know.

Reactions: 7
Also. Personal opinion - but why, if you’d broken your back and nearly lost your physical mobility as a result of an electric bike accident, would you subsequently use an electric bike ever again?

I just think there’s something more to it all. Especially now he’s stepped down from his latest show on the premise of wanting to spend more time with his family (which I accept may be true, but why does he suddenly want to spend more time with them when it’s clearly never been a priority before now).
I agree with you on this. I think his weight loss last year (or was it the year before) was a sign that he is unwell.

I'm sure that if he really is unwell, he will be able to afford the best doctors and treatment money can buy. Best wishes to him.

Reactions: 3
It’s all a bit shady and I can’t quite get my head around it all. That clip of SC and Louis Theroux talking about his max Clifford promoted “kiss and tell” in front of those kids in the cancer hospital is just stomach churning. I can’t quite translate that and his harem of women to ‘good old fashioned Saturday night family fun tv’ with Gary Barlow. It’s all a bit odd.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dead before the year is out.

then I wonder what will happen re the likes of Rebecca Ferguson and Jedward coming out about manipulation and assault and Katie Waissel’s sexual assault.

I get the impression some stuff came out in the past 12 months as he’s ill so may not be as “on” instructing his lawyers etc to shut down unsavoury leaks. But I think there will be much more soon.

Reactions: 8

then I wonder what will happen re the likes of Rebecca Ferguson and Jedward coming out about manipulation and assault and Katie Waissel’s sexual assault.

I get the impression some stuff came out in the past 12 months as he’s ill so may not be as “on” instructing his lawyers etc to shut down unsavoury leaks. But I think there will be much more soon.
There'll be a lot of contestants and auditioners airing their grievances, I've no doubt.

Reactions: 2
If he is dying of lung cancer I wish him well. I wouldn't kick a man when he's down. But what an odd little man he is.

Thing is a lot of yappy gossipy people know they shouldn't be discussing his health but cant keep their mouths shut.
And they get paid to spill. One of Rylan’s wedding guests leaked something about his wedding - either the venue or took covert photos, can’t remember. He found out who it was. It was a Towie person, can’t remember who, I don’t watch it. So, even your friends might spill for money.

Definitely. I’ve never forgotten reading bits of Steve Brookstein's autobiography that were serialised in the press. Steve’s HATES Simon with a passion and will definitely be one to come forward With the truth when Simon's gone. He said there was lots of disgusting things going on back stage whenever Simon was about including assaults (alleged sexual) that Simon wasn’t interested in knowing about but covered up. Simon also sent a girl to Steve's dressing room in the hope of getting something on him to control him over.

I can’t believe it wasn’t huge news as the Savile stuff would have been around at the same time but I predict lots of nasty stuff to come out, unless Simon is spending some time paying people off before he pops his clogs…..

Reactions: 4
I said on another thread that I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that he’s died very soon. Him pulling out of Walk the Line being that biggest clue that all is not well.

And they get paid to spill. One of Rylan’s wedding guests leaked something about his wedding - either the venue or took covert photos, can’t remember. He found out who it was. It was a Towie person, can’t remember who, I don’t watch it. So, even your friends might spill for money.
Amy Childs apparently.

I said on another thread that I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that he’s died very soon. Him pulling out of Walk the Line being that biggest clue that all is not well.
you might be right, I’m just not sure what he’s achieving by hiding a serious illness