Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
I’ve just come across this lovely gentlemen on his live. What the hell. He gives me Ian Moore vibes he seems incredibly deluded. A minute ago he was calling people fucking fools because they were saying his merch was expensive. I watched about 5 minutes and he gives me such bad vibes.

Reactions: 6

Beyondridiculous

I think he's so angry too! I guess the comments about his health and the repercussions that must have on his parenting and son etc might be rubbing off? I'd also suggest that what he's eating must be really not very good for the body and that kind of fast food isn't good for mood/mental health in general either. What a sad existence when the highlight of your day is shouting at someone online when you've got a funny, happy wife and a healthy son.
agree with this. I know myself, if I’ve eaten a lot of rubbish over a weekend or whatever I feel really down/gross. So I can’t imagine how he must feel daily by eating this way all the time!

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I can't believe people stick up for these two on tiktok what do they do? The tiktok shop and then replying to hate comments which she reads in that stupid voice and the fact that he's now really piled on the weight it's just bizarre 😮 and they're on OF too. They are obviously trying to rinse this for all they can but at what cost.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Her dress was honestly shocking tbh. So fucking tacky and looked like it was straight off of aliexpress, I genuinely think I’ve seen much nicer dresses in primark.
I don’t keep up with these two much but I saw their wedding videos and jfc he is absolutely massive, I’m going to bet now that he will be totally imobile in 2 years and dead in 4. Ik that sounds really vile and harsh but he honestly seems insistent on eating himself to death.

Beyondridiculous

He such an angry angry man, if his stuff comes on my fyp it’s always agressive, I feel sorry for her !
I think he’s definitely like this because he’s unhappy with himself!
I can’t ever work out their relationship. I saw someone kept commenting on their videos saying that it’s all lies and the child is George’s but sienna is just his friend and they do it all for attention on tiktok ( not sure if I believe that!) however, I also can’t work out the relationship between them. Something just feels ‘off’? Hmm.

I find the videos are a mix between proving their love for each other and satire. Anyway. That’s my two cents 😂

• Wow

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Because Sienna love huge, fat men. She has said countless times that's what attracted her to George. She is most definitely a feeder & it's sad for both of them really.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
If he gets weight loss surgery he won’t be able to eat hardly anything. He should sort out his relationship with food first. It’s a mental battle aswell.

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
HE has only fans ???????
They’ve both had OF for ages now!

It makes me howl how so many people in the comments say he must be minted…. They’re newlyweds both selling themselves on there day in day out… they’re absolutely on their arses!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Guys I’ve just found out george is 27 years old and I’m in shock, he looks about 40 lmao.
Tbh though at the rate he’s going he wont see 40, it’s really sad. Their poor kid is gonna grow up without a father.
Also, he is absolutely fucked if he gets covid, look what happened to big.chubby recently…

Doesn’t he do it aswell I heard him say 🤢
He does OF aswell?! :oops: 🤢 🤮 i don't even want to imagine what the hell he's showing off on there! :confused: How the hell would he fit that humongous girth on the screen and how the hell would he be able to consider showing his 🍆 to anyone? You'd have to find the bloody thing first and don't get me started on the smell of the creases good lord! :confused:🤢:cry:

• Sick
  • Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Did anyone see her last night on live ? Extremely drunk and saying a few things about home life. She seems like she’s not happy at all it’s quite sad
What was she saying? I’ve always suspected she isn’t really happy. Their whole relationship is based off a fetish, but other than that they don’t really seem to have much in common and she seems really lonely. I don’t think she has many friends in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

gimm3more

VIP Member
Wtf he is really controlling then, I feel bad for her. She needs to just take the kid and get out of there, if he is already controlling what she buys and cutting her access to communications then things will only go downhill from there
Exactly what’s he gonna do, run after her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5