Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Im sure she said on a live recently that their son either sleeps on the sofa with him or in her bed, so they don’t even share a bed? Seems like an odd set up. I can’t believe she moved all the way here for him when he seems to offer her nothing, not that I’d ever expect loads from any man but if I was moving across the world for him I’d expect him to at least treat me nicely. He’s lazy, he’s always napping or on the sofa, they don’t seem to go out much or do anything. She claims he’s a good dad as well but he’s always swearing around him or moaning about him doing stuff!

Reactions: 8

HmmmReally

VIP Member
They are skint as fuck
Selling dodge £20 fake dyson air wraps on TikTok the day after your wedding.
her wedding dress looked like it was from Shein

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
They’re definitely together but I do find the dynamics strange, she’s admitted they sleep in separate rooms and even said in a video recently he’d booked her a separate hotel room which each to their own but for a couple that’s just married I do find that a bit ‘off’ - they sometimes seem a bit awkward around each other as well but that could be because it’s put on for the camera. I worry about little Oliver mostly, hopefully he ends up with better eating habits than his Dad.
I think it’s coz he is so obese he has sleep apnea and snores really loudly

Cherry121

I think she’s autistic, I’m autistic/adhd and see some familiar things with her. Also eating disorders are quite common in females with autism. I think this may be why we see her as a bit odd. Before I was a mum I couldn’t walk past a mirror without checking myself out … absolute cringe, but I had to look perfect all the time, and she gives off this same vibe to me.
I’m an absolute mess these days though.

i think she’s probably a bit naive, she thought he had money, and he probably went along with it to impress her, but when things developed further and she moved over here for him, he came up with this story of loosing a lot of money because he didn’t actually have any.
let’s be real he wouldn’t of been paid big bucks for his roles, no pun intended.

She got pregnant and she’s stuck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were actually in debt.

She’s def got some poor mental health with eating and puts that on to him encouraging him, I feel the bigger he is the better she feels about herself.

oh and he is 10000% in the closet!

Reactions: 7

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Its obvious they dont share a bed because he has serious breathing issues and snores horendously so she cant sleep.
When i looked at her instagram i just find it all sad, like they are desperate to be something. The merch theyre now peddling is ridiculous. He is so unlikable. He really acts like hes some big time actor with a complex. I couldnt care if hes overweight, its his attitude that stinks.

LadyStark

Chatty Member
Some people think it’s her being controlled but I see psycho eyes in her. It’s always in the eyes

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
So glad there is a thread about these 2! I actually loved him in PJDN, but he's desperately trading off the back of it, he didn't even get to go to Japan for the movie, I haven't seen it yet but apparently he only has a small part. I can't see him landing other roles as he's quite typecast. He's so unlikeable, it's all money money money. He was in a Bafta award winning series and he lives in basically a bedsit (nothing wrong with that btw) but he obviously wasted a lot of money.

Fifi91

Surely he hasn't any subscribers on his only fans page. Who the fuck would want to see that. He makes me feel sick. He looks horrid and his personality is horrid too.

He barely fits in the frame!
He can barely open his eyes!! :oops: :oops: I feel kinda sad for him really and then i think back to the way he behaves on his posts with his cocky attitude and don't feel so bad anymore lol. All jokes aside though i truly believe if he doesn't do something about his weight ( whispers of gastric surgery on his tiktoks ) he won't be around to see his little boy grow up :cry: And if Sienna truly loves him she would put her weird feeder obsession aside and encourage him to get healthyx :confused:

Her monotonous, sarcastic voice does my head in. I can sort of understand it if people are trolling her but she just does anyway even on normal video voice overs. Does she think she is funny or something?

M12345

What was she saying? I’ve always suspected she isn’t really happy. Their whole relationship is based off a fetish, but other than that they don’t really seem to have much in common and she seems really lonely. I don’t think she has many friends in the UK.
Yeah she was saying she has no friends here in the U.K. she went to get a drink and grabbed a full fat coke and she said she’s not allowed to buy diet or any drinks without sugar 😳 her internet cut out and she said George cut her of the live but she continued with the live. She then muttered “im just not happy” a few people picked up on this and was asking if she’s ok. It was really cringe worthy watching she was so drunk and kept falling all over the place and she looked so unhappy deep down! She also said she’d been with girls previously before George. I do think this is money making relationship I don’t think it’s real at all

• Sad
  • Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I think Sienna gets a lot of unfair hate tbh, at the end of the day he’s the one who decides what he puts into his body and he’s said many times that he loves being morbidly obese and doesn’t care about his health. It’s grim to watch but I don’t get why people act like it’s all siennas fault tbf. He’s also pretty nasty and abusive towards her on lives, ordering her about and telling her what to do.

Eta I genuinely don’t think this guy is gonna live much longer, look at the state of the mottling on his legs 🤮
F5762CDC-7693-452A-B1B6-9C15EB5AA145.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Viral.69

Anyone else appalled by these two? At this point their tiktoks have just become weird fetish content. How they have managed to gain a following of 350k is literally beyond
There's something not right about these two. It's been pointed out by many commenters that he is very controlling of her, I get we only see a snapshot but what we do see is quite disturbing. Living in a very small, pokey flat when he reckons he has money... if that's the case why not move to somewhere better? She was complaining on her live this morning about lack of space in the flat.
I dont even really see him as an actor - he had a small part in People Just Do Nothing, not much more than an extra and even less was seen of him in the recent film. I like the show he was in but the more I see of him on TT, the more I dislike him.

She strikes me as a bit of a feeder. And his weight is going to cause him, and the NHS, some serious issues in the future. He's literally one meal away from a heart attack. It's pretty grotesque how he never wears a shirt on camera either, like we want to see his huge man boobs all across our screens. And their Patreon is a joke, £50 a month to have 1 zoom/facetime call with them or £12.99 to have access to their "saucy snapchat". George is another one who says that hate just means we're jealous - no George, hate means we see things we don't like. Who would be jealous of a 35 stone man filling his face all day in a small 1 bedroom flat?

I feel sorry for their kid if I'm honest.

SC11

VIP Member
Her dress looked so cheap. It wasn't tasteful as all. Where was their reception? George has his sliders with socks on in the cake photo....classy

• Wow
Ok so i looked and i can't unsee it! 🤢:oops: Where to start, the mottled legs, the sliders screaming in pain under his huge plates of beef :oops: The steering wheel nestled neatly in his cheesy groin fold and her voice sounding like she needs a 50p putting in her and winding up. Oh and i see the health kick lasted all of 5 minutes, you could rest a pint of guinness on the back of his neck, its like a huge brisket 🤢:rolleyes:🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

hiya_hun

VIP Member
I think it’s a bit of both! She’s straight up said she perused him and before her he had only slept with sex workers!

• Wow

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Does he have loadsa money? I don’t know why but I think he comes across as gay! Maybe it’s all a front for something. Where is she originally from

mumz

VIP Member
I just watched part 4 of the Big Brit thing on TV
Sienna comes across really simple. I’m sure she’s not but she just comes across that way
She’s forever stroking his arm or touching him and gazing at him
Just all looks really fake for the TV programme