Sian Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She popping up in my feed a lot lately, she always showing so sue stuff, is she working for them? I don’t c brand ambassador on her profile on them or anything - it is it a desperate attempt to be noticed by sue?

She popping up in my feed a lot lately, she always showing so sue stuff, is she working for them? I don’t c brand ambassador on her profile on them or anything - it is it a desperate attempt to be noticed by sue?
There's some business deal going on as So sue has posted Sians clothing brand and features a couple of times on the swimwear page... Wouldn't be surprised if Brooke was involved as he seems to run to own a percentage of it.

Reactions: 1
Not to be rude but I find her followers dumb af, she's not physically fit and i think you can see that? Like she's the typical skinny blonde, yes she has good genes but that's it, it doesn't come from the gym and people have bought from her clothing brand, resistance bands, af codes etc thinking they'll lose weight and look like that and I just can't stand the lies. Also a bit tmi, but I dated Brook back when he was on tinder, looked different from now, no tight clothing ready to burst, and he has the personality of a wet napkin and acts like he's posh? He was sending me weird and unsolicited stuff after that and I ghosted him, trust me, he's not a catch and if she's similar, neither is she.

Reactions: 8
She is vacuous - absolutely zero personality, & comes across as not having 2 brain cells to rub together. Can hardly string a sentence together.

Reactions: 2