Sian Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep! She’s defo self conscious of her boobs in her recent haul. Such an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm unsure of how legit this site is, but her YouTube earnings, if this is correct seem quite low. And I struggle to believe her Strongr brand is taking it in.... Just another adult "daddy's little girl" still in receipt of pocket money? 🤔
Yep- that company is not selling volume so she’s not making much- Brooke is ‘successful’ off the back of daddy and so is she.

She defo comes from money but I'd say she earns most of her money from women's best sponsorship and dripping gold. I've seen a Swedish fitness blogger that they sponsor too and she makes a huge amount from that and also gymshark. They do pay great money!
I'm one of those idiots that signed up to her meal/training plans a couple years ago when she first started and it was €25 a pop.
My arse is still pancake flat 🤣😂
As for the bf he owns his apartment outright as far as I know, he also comes from money so any money they make they don't have any rent/mortgage.
I don't mind Sian too much, she can be quite irritating when she's talking or when she is eating while talking..... That really grinds my gears
Brooke got his money form his rich drug dealer daddy. He used to drive daddy’s pimped out Range Rover around Dublin a few years ago thinking he was the business. He worked for club 22 which is/was his dads nightclub. I always thought he looked gay though because of how tight he wears his clothes. No way a straight man would dress that way.

Yep- that company is not selling volume so she’s not making much- Brooke is ‘successful’ off the back of daddy and so is she.

Brooke got his money form his rich drug dealer daddy. He used to drive daddy’s pimped out Range Rover around Dublin a few years ago thinking he was the business. He worked for club 22 which is/was his dads nightclub. I always thought he looked gay though because of how tight he wears his clothes. No way a straight man would dress that way.
How do you know his dad is a drug dealer?

Is his dad his real dad? I read an article recently where it said Mr Wright finally married her and it was a small wedding back in early 2000's with just close fam+ friends and HER son Brooke... Made me think 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is his dad his real dad? I read an article recently where it said Mr Wright finally married her and it was a small wedding back in early 2000's with just close fam+ friends and HER son Brooke... Made me think 🤔
You're right, Michael Wright is his stepdad and not his real dad. His name is Brook Warnock or something but he uses Michael's last name for whatever reason. When 22 opened a few years ago he was claiming it was his nightclub that he owned - complete bollocks. It was his stepdads, just like all the other bars/restaurants in the Michael Wright Group (the name gives it away!)

All the fancy cars he posts himself posing in belong to his stepdaddy too, not sure who he thinks he's fooling.

As for the bf he owns his apartment outright as far as I know, he also comes from money so any money they make they don't have any rent/mortgage.
This is not true - Michael Wright (his stepdad) owns the apartment, Brook pays him rent (apparently).

The relationship is a weird one. There's about 10 years between them. I think Brook fancied himself as a manager/agent type for Sian and that's what started all their Ali Express merch attempts.

Reactions: 5
See Sian wasn’t invited to Niamh McCreery’s baby shower?? Weird one if Brooke was there and she wasn’t ???

we were in the same year in secondary, I went to a different girls school but Sian and her friends were the 'cool girls' in Wezz/Wrights and all the other school discos (any other huns here from those days?). I always thought she was nice, perhaps not the brightest, but the girls she used to hang around with could eat you alive - very VERY bitchy individuals.
She has had very big boobs since early puberty while also being very skinny and petite. She 110% has genetics on her side, any suggestion she makes that if you do XYZ you'll look like her is not truthful.
If you think she wears next to nothing now on a night out you should of seen what she was knocking around in when she was 13 - that's not to shame her, she was just a kid, just to say she's always dressed this way.
She's always had a thing for try-hard 'dodgy' lads who were more keen on their own reflection and shagging around than her even all the way back to those days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually can't stand this girl. She comes across as so insecure but then flaunts her body all over IG. She has an amazing figure but her face looks like she has been smacked by wasps! I know this is an awful thing to say but I really can't abide her! Spoilt brat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually can't stand this girl. She comes across as so insecure but then flaunts her body all over IG. She has an amazing figure but her face looks like she has been smacked by wasps! I know this is an awful thing to say but I really can't abide her! Spoilt brat 😅
Yeah she hasnt got the best face but i'd kill for her body. The state of those bikini's. What's with the under boob? Looks shite, no one can pull that weird look off. Looks like she came down a water slide and forgot to fix her bikini top!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious she buys her followers by her engagement
She always gains about 5k and then it slowly trickles down haha, you'd think influencers would be a bit smarter since buying followers will get you shawdowbanned and it's so obvious to sponsors who will know the demographics of the followers.

It's been a while since I followed Sian& Co... is her & Brooke still together? Has the girl found herself an actual job other than her aliexpress gym bands?

Reactions: 1
Her aliexpress clothing line is essentially a pyramid scheme, the only people who I've seen wear it are two girls that are shamelessly desperate to become influencers and know Sian will shout them out if they tag the brand in their storys.

Eventually if/when these girls get enough of a following they'll start there own aliexpress brand and future wannabe influencers will buy it in hopes that they'll be shouted out aswell. 🙄