Sian Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any one See a few months ago sian shared a Message she got on her stories from some one who called her tits saggy? She blurred their name but then brook shared it 2 showing their name and laying into them. Sian was saying how she is really insecure about her tits and that the are definetly not saggy and brook was like "i can confirm they are Not saggy,"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did any one See a few months ago sian shared a Message she got on her stories from some one who called her tits saggy? She blurred their name but then brook shared it 2 showing their name and laying into them. Sian was saying how she is really insecure about her tits and that the are definetly not saggy and brook was like "i can confirm they are Not saggy,"
Omg yes 😂😂 she’s soooo insecure bless her! Her pics say different! I know If I was insecure, I certainly wouldn’t be putting them hanging out on Instagram every week like her! If I was insecure about something, I’d hide it. Such lies for more attention!

Reactions: 6
74A4B3C5-DD4A-46C3-95F2-2180111F6175.jpeg
II remember when she put up this photo she must of had so many stares in that restaurant 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
little over dressed for eddie rockets. But I can see how uncomfortable she is .....not

• Haha
Reactions: 14
does any one know which of her photos where said to be photo shopped ?
99% of them! Most of the pics that she’s twisted sideways in a thong , remember she’s very insecure. So wants to show 250k her knickers and not leave much to the imagination.Give me a break

Reactions: 2
Majority of her pics are photoshopped
How has she go many followers like she barely even posts a story? I clicked into her recent followers and they haven’t even a profile pic, let alone a real middle eastern name, like she has 255k

Reactions: 1
How has she go many followers like she barely even posts a story? I clicked into her recent followers and they haven’t even a profile pic, let alone a real middle eastern name, like she has 255k
Why do you think? No one is following Sian for health / fitness or fashion advice. Her boobs and ass are on display and this is what attracts the followers she has.

Reactions: 4
Why do you think? No one is following Sian for health / fitness or fashion advice. Her boobs and ass are on display and this is what attracts the followers she has.
Imagine meeting her in tesco, I saw that ones arse she posted last night . Morto really

Off topic but is there a thread for Kiki Fit & Craig O’Sullivan?

don’t think so, does there need to be ? 👀
Well I’m not too sure, I’m a newish follower but I really really like Kiki. She’s very real. But Craig seems to be a bit OTT and false and anything for the gram

Reactions: 1
Well I’m not too sure, I’m a newish follower but I really really like Kiki. She’s very real. But Craig seems to be a bit OTT and false and anything for the gram
yeah she does seem very nice, yeah he seems a bit weird, wasp face and bad fake tan lol
I can set one up

Reactions: 3
yeah she does seem very nice, yeah he seems a bit weird, wasp face and bad fake tan lol
I can set one up
Haha wasp face! 😂 yes the way he poses and pouts for pics! Yes plz do if u don’t mind. I would but don’t know how to