Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PianaInPyjamas

we were in the same year in secondary, I went to a different girls school but Sian and her friends were the 'cool girls' in Wezz/Wrights and all the other school discos (any other huns here from those days?). I always thought she was nice, perhaps not the brightest, but the girls she used to hang around with could eat you alive - very VERY bitchy individuals.
She has had very big boobs since early puberty while also being very skinny and petite. She 110% has genetics on her side, any suggestion she makes that if you do XYZ you'll look like her is not truthful.
If you think she wears next to nothing now on a night out you should of seen what she was knocking around in when she was 13 - that's not to shame her, she was just a kid, just to say she's always dressed this way.
She's always had a thing for try-hard 'dodgy' lads who were more keen on their own reflection and shagging around than her even all the way back to those days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Ohholymoly

She defo comes from money but I'd say she earns most of her money from women's best sponsorship and dripping gold. I've seen a Swedish fitness blogger that they sponsor too and she makes a huge amount from that and also gymshark. They do pay great money!
I'm one of those idiots that signed up to her meal/training plans a couple years ago when she first started and it was €25 a pop.
My arse is still pancake flat 🤣😂
As for the bf he owns his apartment outright as far as I know, he also comes from money so any money they make they don't have any rent/mortgage.
I don't mind Sian too much, she can be quite irritating when she's talking or when she is eating while talking..... That really grinds my gears

Reactions: 9

#1Baddie

Not to be rude but I find her followers dumb af, she's not physically fit and i think you can see that? Like she's the typical skinny blonde, yes she has good genes but that's it, it doesn't come from the gym and people have bought from her clothing brand, resistance bands, af codes etc thinking they'll lose weight and look like that and I just can't stand the lies. Also a bit tmi, but I dated Brook back when he was on tinder, looked different from now, no tight clothing ready to burst, and he has the personality of a wet napkin and acts like he's posh? He was sending me weird and unsolicited stuff after that and I ghosted him, trust me, he's not a catch and if she's similar, neither is she.

Reactions: 8

Belfastgirlie

“Fitness” influencer from Dublin.. a fan of the photoshop as seen on Bloggers Unveiled.. formally friends with Sarah Godfrey. Goes out with Brook Wright.. who’s a bit of a cowboy himself

Lava91

VIP Member
All I heard about Brook was that he was with Harrys McCreery’s ex Lisa while Harry was still with Lisa. Yet Harry chooses him as groomsman for his wedding with Niamh , seems rather odd

Sian seems extremly fake and Vain and seems to think she’s very privileged

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
And going by her bfs checkered past with women, he's cheated on a few, those who are leagues ahead of Sian... It comes across to me she's more into him which makes me question if he's strayed in their relationship already

Reactions: 7

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I actually cant with her. I follow lots of fitness accounts and I dont know when showing your arse in a thong became fitness? I just think christ have some self respect.

Reactions: 7

Lava91

VIP Member
Did any one See a few months ago sian shared a Message she got on her stories from some one who called her tits saggy? She blurred their name but then brook shared it 2 showing their name and laying into them. Sian was saying how she is really insecure about her tits and that the are definetly not saggy and brook was like "i can confirm they are Not saggy,"
Omg yes 😂😂 she’s soooo insecure bless her! Her pics say different! I know If I was insecure, I certainly wouldn’t be putting them hanging out on Instagram every week like her! If I was insecure about something, I’d hide it. Such lies for more attention!

Reactions: 6

Eileen.G999

Did any one See a few months ago sian shared a Message she got on her stories from some one who called her tits saggy? She blurred their name but then brook shared it 2 showing their name and laying into them. Sian was saying how she is really insecure about her tits and that the are definetly not saggy and brook was like "i can confirm they are Not saggy,"

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Laurawright

VIP Member
Her followers are bought it’s pretty obvious apart from posting half naked pictures what is she known for ? Cause I don’t get the appeal at all

Reactions: 5

CMC12

Is his dad his real dad? I read an article recently where it said Mr Wright finally married her and it was a small wedding back in early 2000's with just close fam+ friends and HER son Brooke... Made me think 🤔
You're right, Michael Wright is his stepdad and not his real dad. His name is Brook Warnock or something but he uses Michael's last name for whatever reason. When 22 opened a few years ago he was claiming it was his nightclub that he owned - complete bollocks. It was his stepdads, just like all the other bars/restaurants in the Michael Wright Group (the name gives it away!)

All the fancy cars he posts himself posing in belong to his stepdaddy too, not sure who he thinks he's fooling.

As for the bf he owns his apartment outright as far as I know, he also comes from money so any money they make they don't have any rent/mortgage.
This is not true - Michael Wright (his stepdad) owns the apartment, Brook pays him rent (apparently).

The relationship is a weird one. There's about 10 years between them. I think Brook fancied himself as a manager/agent type for Sian and that's what started all their Ali Express merch attempts.

Bettyhomer84

I actually can't stand this girl. She comes across as so insecure but then flaunts her body all over IG. She has an amazing figure but her face looks like she has been smacked by wasps! I know this is an awful thing to say but I really can't abide her! Spoilt brat 😅

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I actually dunno which girl she is in that pic 😂. She has a posh Dublin accent to me but idk what people from Ashbourne sound like.
Why do people who aren't from Dublin or are from swords etc go to a seconday school so far away in town? Is that normal for Dublin people? How would you even get into a school so far away? Sorry I'm not from Dublin so not familiar.

Sarah Godfrey has fake tits doesn't she? so maybe Sian does too. These girls are just modern day page 3 girls. Boob shots are out of style, arse shots are in. Pretending it's "fitness". Strange turn of events. I'm not looking down on it, just find it interesting.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I always thought she didn't seem to work out much either was just blessed with a big arse so it is funny she's a fitness influencer because of genetics 😂😂.

• Haha

Bettyhomer84

I feel for this girl, she comes across as very insecure and shy, her confidence is put on, it's like it's forced or something.
As for the lips smacking........I'll say no more.
All these girls are the same, not sure where in Dublin she is from, North Co. Dublin I'd guess, she seems that type.

Her Dad was a professional golfer and very well off so she has wealth to start! Defo not raking it in because of her resistance bands like.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Is his dad his real dad? I read an article recently where it said Mr Wright finally married her and it was a small wedding back in early 2000's with just close fam+ friends and HER son Brooke... Made me think 🤔

Reactions: 4

Future

Chatty Member
I actually can't stand this girl. She comes across as so insecure but then flaunts her body all over IG. She has an amazing figure but her face looks like she has been smacked by wasps! I know this is an awful thing to say but I really can't abide her! Spoilt brat 😅
Yeah she hasnt got the best face but i'd kill for her body. The state of those bikini's. What's with the under boob? Looks shite, no one can pull that weird look off. Looks like she came down a water slide and forgot to fix her bikini top!

• Haha
Reactions: 4