Sian Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Fitness” influencer from Dublin.. a fan of the photoshop as seen on Bloggers Unveiled.. formally friends with Sarah Godfrey. Goes out with Brook Wright.. who’s a bit of a cowboy himself

Reactions: 8
All I heard about Brook was that he was with Harrys McCreery’s ex Lisa while Harry was still with Lisa. Yet Harry chooses him as groomsman for his wedding with Niamh , seems rather odd

Sian seems extremly fake and Vain and seems to think she’s very privileged

Reactions: 8
Only clicked into her coz I saw the thread here .... so those boobies don’t look real and her waist seems disproportionately narrow relative to the rest of her body so still at the photo shop I reckon. Just anther girl on Instagram getting her kit off!

Reactions: 4
I always thought she didn't seem to work out much either was just blessed with a big arse so it is funny she's a fitness influencer because of genetics 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm unsure of how legit this site is, but her YouTube earnings, if this is correct seem quite low. And I struggle to believe her Strongr brand is taking it in.... Just another adult "daddy's little girl" still in receipt of pocket money? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her followers are bought it’s pretty obvious apart from posting half naked pictures what is she known for ? Cause I don’t get the appeal at all

And going by her bfs checkered past with women, he's cheated on a few, those who are leagues ahead of Sian... It comes across to me she's more into him which makes me question if he's strayed in their relationship already

Reactions: 7
I don't really follow her but I'd say she makes most of her money from ads and sponsorships on Instagram and maybe youtube so I'd say she does earn a lot but not from her YouTube ad revenue.

Reactions: 3
Her Dad was a professional golfer and very well off so she has wealth to start! Defo not raking it in because of her resistance bands like.

She defo comes from money but I'd say she earns most of her money from women's best sponsorship and dripping gold. I've seen a Swedish fitness blogger that they sponsor too and she makes a huge amount from that and also gymshark. They do pay great money!
I'm one of those idiots that signed up to her meal/training plans a couple years ago when she first started and it was €25 a pop.
My arse is still pancake flat 🤣😂
As for the bf he owns his apartment outright as far as I know, he also comes from money so any money they make they don't have any rent/mortgage.
I don't mind Sian too much, she can be quite irritating when she's talking or when she is eating while talking..... That really grinds my gears

Reactions: 9
I agree the waist is so edited, which was pointed over several times as it just looks funny!! First time I landed on her page a few months ago, she was literally just wearing the smallest underwear. I’m not sure what the point of her pics are, she shows so style or class, just butt cheeks which we don’t need to see

She defo comes from money but I'd say she earns most of her money from women's best sponsorship and dripping gold. I've seen a Swedish fitness blogger that they sponsor too and she makes a huge amount from that and also gymshark. They do pay great money!
I'm one of those idiots that signed up to her meal/training plans a couple years ago when she first started and it was €25 a pop.
My arse is still pancake flat 🤣😂
As for the bf he owns his apartment outright as far as I know, he also comes from money so any money they make they don't have any rent/mortgage.
I don't mind Sian too much, she can be quite irritating when she's talking or when she is eating while talking..... That really grinds my gears
Their strongR brand definitely didn’t take off, the price of it too! Yes doesn’t his parents own wrights cafe or something. He’s now promoting some car wash company which I heard involved So Poos Hubby Dylz

Reactions: 2
I agree the waist is so edited, which was pointed over several times as it just looks funny!! First time I landed on her page a few months ago, she was literally just wearing the smallest underwear. I’m not sure what the point of her pics are, she shows so style or class, just butt cheeks which we don’t need to see

Their strongR brand definitely didn’t take off, the price of it too! Yes doesn’t his parents own wrights cafe or something. He’s now promoting some car wash company which I heard involved So Poos Hubby Dylz
I'd say his likeability by public is quite low. I mean how many folk have been turned away from Wright Cafe/Venue for the very reasons that Brook probably isn't getting many sales..... Just one look at him and u think prat 😂

Reactions: 1
I feel for this girl, she comes across as very insecure and shy, her confidence is put on, it's like it's forced or something.
As for the lips smacking........I'll say no more.
All these girls are the same, not sure where in Dublin she is from, North Co. Dublin I'd guess, she seems that type.

I feel for this girl, she comes across as very insecure and shy, her confidence is put on, it's like it's forced or something.
As for the lips smacking........I'll say no more.
All these girls are the same, not sure where in Dublin she is from, North Co. Dublin I'd guess, she seems that type.
What is a North Co.Dublin type?😂

Reactions: 2
Mystery solved! Ashbourne Co.Meath! The irony of where she was going for her leaving cert night! 🤣

Omg 🤣 where have her massive boobs come from?? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I actually dunno which girl she is in that pic 😂. She has a posh Dublin accent to me but idk what people from Ashbourne sound like.
Why do people who aren't from Dublin or are from swords etc go to a seconday school so far away in town? Is that normal for Dublin people? How would you even get into a school so far away? Sorry I'm not from Dublin so not familiar.

Sarah Godfrey has fake tits doesn't she? so maybe Sian does too. These girls are just modern day page 3 girls. Boob shots are out of style, arse shots are in. Pretending it's "fitness". Strange turn of events. I'm not looking down on it, just find it interesting.

I actually cant with her. I follow lots of fitness accounts and I dont know when showing your arse in a thong became fitness? I just think christ have some self respect.

Reactions: 7