Shoestring Renovation #3 The impending poo-show of two under two!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jodie is back. Been skint but got her nails done. Find it odd she didn't interact once with Dustin whilst he was around and knew Daphne was okay without even checking! 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see Jodie is back. Been skint but got her nails done. Find it odd she didn't interact once with Dustin whilst he was around and knew Daphne was okay without even checking! 🫠
They may have been napping due to the time of the stories but I think she just came back to plug her vinted to make money

Reactions: 4
She doesnt want the kids to see all of this vitriol on here about her - nothing to do with you eh jodi ? This is a gossip site jodi but we are actually moderated by very nice people and if they thought we was just being a bunch of b****es we would be told and asked to move on . Accountability is key jodi !
---
They may have been napping due to the time of the stories but I think she just came back to plug her vinted to make money
They wasnt napping you could hear them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am once again asking any influencer on this forum to NOT use the scrolling captions. Static captions only!!! I won’t watch your drivel 😂 I don’t know or care about what she said because of those stupid subtitles.

Must be some sort of Insta glitch because I can’t find her either, yet if I Google her Insta name it takes me right to her profile

Reactions: 1
She doesnt want the kids to see all of this vitriol on here about her - nothing to do with you eh jodi ? This is a gossip site jodi but we are actually moderated by very nice people and if they thought we was just being a bunch of b****es we would be told and asked to move on . Accountability is key jodi !
---

They wasnt napping you could hear them
Oh I didn't hear them need to get my lugs sorted 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cash stuffing, don't really get the need just budget! 🙄
Considering she says they live in a rough area and Terrys van gets broken into she shouldn’t really advertise they have cash lying around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering she says they live in a rough area and Terrys van gets broken into she shouldn’t really advertise they have cash lying around the house.
These moronic huns and their over sharing 🤦‍♀️Anything for attention and likes! was obvious she wouldn’t stay away, they absolutely can not live without the attention sad cunts 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Replacing the kitchen (no cost) but do you think she’ll think to order extra wall cupboards for storage? Hopefully she has realised she needs it and it will reduce the mess and any stress from this in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These moronic huns and their over sharing 🤦‍♀️Anything for attention and likes! was obvious she wouldn’t stay away, they absolutely can not live without the attention sad cunts 🤣
She is loving being back on Instagram. Hilarious that she didn't want to over share and yet has from the moment she's been back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh the idea of working 3 days a week (admittedly one long day) and coming away with 2 grand a month 😩 so jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t be bothered watching or giving her the view. But don’t tell me she’s moaning thats not enough income? Or has she gone the other way and is now bragging about what she earns? 🤦‍♀️