Shoestring Renovation #3 The impending poo-show of two under two!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered watching or giving her the view. But don’t tell me she’s moaning thats not enough income? Or has she gone the other way and is now bragging about what she earns? 🤦‍♀️
Bragging Sharing that her flexi work request has been accepted so she's working 2 days in community, 1 big shift in the hospital. Obv shared her wage maths and that full time she would be on 40k+ 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Bragging Sharing that her flexi work request has been accepted so she's working 2 days in community, 1 big shift in the hospital. Obv shared her wage maths and that full time she would be on 40k+ 🤣
She included the FT salary, it’s just shy of 49k not including various weightings.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She earns roughly the same as me. Whilst I'm not rolling in it it's not a pittance either. I still manage to have a decent life, no mice and no moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s probably something like NCT or Bump and Baby group leader. You have to be a qualified midwife to run the courses (or you do with B&B at least).
I did think it would be something like that.
Maybe someone will pop up who attends and says "you'll never guess who runs my class!" lol!

Reactions: 1
Imagine changing your hair colour because you did a quiz on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

And who the duck wallpapers down to the counters in a kitchen rather than tile? No point anyway, as very soon, you won't be able to see anything for piles of washing, dirty plates and Terry's multiple "work stations". And still no top cupboards! Feel like contacting Wren and telling them not to waste their money on someone so undeserving of a new kitchen.

bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 3
I'm so poor

Changes hair colour via a hairdresser not a box dye yet again which was done less than 2 months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine changing your hair colour because you did a quiz on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

And who the duck wallpapers down to the counters in a kitchen rather than tile? No point anyway, as very soon, you won't be able to see anything for piles of washing, dirty plates and Terry's multiple "work stations". And still no top cupboards! Feel like contacting Wren and telling them not to waste their money on someone so undeserving of a new kitchen.

bleeping idiot.
She actually thinks you're gonna call them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I nearly sent her a note saying why don't you make your life easier and get rid of the open shelving and use this opportunity to buy and fit some wall cupboards to give yourselves some extra storage, but clearly she thinks she know best given the sarcastic post!

Reactions: 4
She actually thinks you're gonna call them 🤣🤣
I feel seen! Haven't commented on her for ages either. Anyway, thought she wasn't going to look at Tattle anymore?

My gripe was more about the change of hair than the top cupboards! 😂 I actually thought the blonde quite suited her (no idea how she affords it though, being so poor and all) and her make up always looks nice (although she normally whacks a filter on) yet she's done some stupid quiz on TikTok and decided to completely change her look.

I am not going to ring Wren so rest easy 😂 but I do feel like it's a waste of money. If I had a really nice kitchen, it would be immaculate not a tit tip. And she constantly complains about the lack of storage in an extended Victorian house (lie - I've owned one, it was massive and mine wasn't extended) yet doesn't take the opportunity to put in more storage when given the chance? And lack of storage in her case is usually due to some very poor decisions like the bedroom/bathroom/dressing room situation.

She just frustrates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair the blonde doesn’t suit her, it’s super brassy. She needs to go back to dark brown imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6