Shoestring Renovation #2 From home renovations to constant moaning and spunking money on sleep consultations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she’s trying to seem relatable by showing her filthy things but she’s just outing herself as being absolutely bloody disgustingly dirty 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's not relatable though. None of us are living amongst washing and mice. Relatable is toys out and a full washing basket whilst your machine spins. Relatable is pulling your sofa out and finding some dried up raisins. This is not Relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My title suggestions:

Shoestring Renovation #3 - Woe is me but I’ll still spend lots of money!

Shoestring Renovation #3 - Pretending to be poor as dirt so living in it too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is everything such a drama with her or a medical issue? Does she have munhausen? She loves a good drawn out medical type story. couldnt just say she had the baby oh no it’s got to be yet another drama. Waiting to see if this baby has as many illness and issues as the last 🤔🧐

Reactions: 6
Why is everything such a drama with her or a medical issue? Does she have munhausen? She loves a good drawn out medical type story. couldnt just say she had the baby oh no it’s got to be yet another drama. Waiting to see if this baby has as many illness and issues as the last 🤔🧐
I agree with you - my first thought was she had the child on the kitchen floor an we all know what her floor is like !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Do we think she’ll hold off revealing the baby name until 7pm, prime engagement time?

Reactions: 2
who does she think she is? If you have time to stick a post up you can say the baby’s name!😂 What a twit! Sweet baby though.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she's trying to up engagement as she plans to sell the tit out of this baby for ads

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.