Shoestring Renovation #2 From home renovations to constant moaning and spunking money on sleep consultations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just patiently waiting for when this fad of the ‘capsule’ wardrobe comes to an end. She did this with the bloody reusable nappies spent so much money and time and for no reason. And she’s doing really bizarre nesting things like naming drawers?! Can’t you just remember what’s in them? I think she has some sort of adhd or something they way she gets so excited and all in with something but gets bored with it after awhile. She’s done it with so much, even her hair she will chop it get a fringe hate the fringe wait a few months get a fringe again. Just cannot keep up, makes me dizzy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What would she do if a second time mum asked her in the clinic about “ second time mum braxton hicks “
- “ sorry hun let me ask on instagram they might know “

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she always post such unflattering selfies with her making a gurning face? If she’s not crying, she’s gurning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What would she do if a second time mum asked her in the clinic about “ second time mum braxton hicks “
I can’t get over it! She’s a bleeping midwife! It blows my mind 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I came on to say exactly this! She’s a midwife how does she not have basic knowledge? Plus it’s very much individual from woman to woman - something she should know AS A MIDWIFE!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s an engagement boosting thing. I hope so anyway.

I don’t think she’s bright enough to realise that it makes her look incredibly unprofessional

Reactions: 9
If she was my Midwife I would need to request (demand) another one. She appears to be completely clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why did she need Terry to do perineal massage for her? I just did it myself! It would have felt really awkward to have my husband do it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why did she need Terry to do perineal massage for her? I just did it myself! It would have felt really awkward to have my husband do it.

Just have an image of him one hand up there and the other with screwdriver fiddling with one of his man toys 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just can’t imagine this is going to be anything more than an utter tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot actually believe she paid for someone to clean her bleeping PRAM what in the shitting Christ is that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her point on maternity pay (the part about all women deserve better) was spot on for me. All women do deserve better. But i don't know where she thinks anyone in the private sector is getting a full year maternity pay! Dunno about the rest of you but we somehow survived on me being paid £151 per week for a good 4 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.