Shelby tribble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I couldn’t see him on her Instagram photos.
He was a strange angry man I think

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree, he does seem a angry, and aggressive guy.

He called her a slag on towie and humiliated her.

Reactions: 7

She was always far too good for him anyway. One of the best looking women to ever be on TOWIE. Up there in the top tier with the likes of Chloe Lewis.

Reactions: 10
The mucklow looks are strong is all I will say, put a wig on him and he is his sister. Rough as old boots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As soon as I saw this name I had to comment!!
A couple of years ago I was having my hair done at my usual salon…. A girl walked in with a baby apparently 2 hours late for her appointment (her words) no apology…. Sat in the chair then proceeded to have everyone in the salon working on her hair running around like a tit in a trance. whilst every other paying customer sat and waited with half finished hair for hours…. Whilst she sat posing taking selfies etc.

In the end I was in the salon 6-7 hours! Was only a 2-3 hour appointment (bailiage, cut etc). Whilst she was in and out didn’t pay either
I had no idea who she was till I got home and saw the salon shared her post and realised it was this Shelby Trilby still don’t know who she is really.
all I know is she was so rude so up herself…. And I never stepped foot back in that salon either. When I first used it, was very customer friendly but they seem to now spend all their time focusing on influencers etc letting paying customers sit and wait whilst they walk in and out for free… RANT OVER😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As soon as I saw this name I had to comment!!
A couple of years ago I was having my hair done at my usual salon…. A girl walked in with a baby apparently 2 hours late for her appointment (her words) no apology…. Sat in the chair then proceeded to have everyone in the salon working on her hair running around like a tit in a trance. whilst every other paying customer sat and waited with half finished hair for hours…. Whilst she sat posing taking selfies etc.

In the end I was in the salon 6-7 hours! Was only a 2-3 hour appointment (bailiage, cut etc). Whilst she was in and out didn’t pay either
I had no idea who she was till I got home and saw the salon shared her post and realised it was this Shelby Trilby still don’t know who she is really.
all I know is she was so rude so up herself…. And I never stepped foot back in that salon either. When I first used it, was very customer friendly but they seem to now spend all their time focusing on influencers etc letting paying customers sit and wait whilst they walk in and out for free… RANT OVER😅
Shelby Trilby should be her new name :LOL: I've thought her and Sam have been apart for a while but they hadn't deleted every trace of eachother off their insta's like everyone else usually does. I think she is better off without Sam. I think he is meant to be quite controlling? He also follows Andrew Tate so major red flag there.

Reactions: 4
Seen her at a soft play recently and she just let her brother run around after her kid whilst she just sat and drank coffee looking down her nose at everyone 🙄 ( only just realised she has a thread on here! )

Reactions: 5
he probably cheated, and they will have another kid then he will cheat again and they will split up again...

he won't marry you Shelby you're a mug.

Reactions: 5
she's going to end up with egg on her face again as I already said he will never marry her...

Another Dan and Amber

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she feels a bit isolated without him so that’s part of the reason for getting back with him? Her family aren’t down here in Essex and she’s not going to move Abel four hours from Sam

Reactions: 3