Shelby tribble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her (think she is from towie) just done a gender reveal on instagram... with friends and family in background.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen multiple people on Instagram today breaking the rules (or what’s left of them) 😣

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen multiple people on Instagram today breaking the rules (or what’s left of them) 😣
It's insane - I'm in south London and the social distancing has completely gone out the window. I'm fuming. Prepare for a second wave to hit.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Are her and Sam living in Billi and Andy’s old house? One of her brothers on his insta stories did a drone video and it looked just liked it where they did the gender reveal

Reactions: 1
Shelby fell out with Clelia and co because apparently she was proper sly, shagging guys who had gf’s, Clelia’s bf was cheating on her and Shelby knew but never told Clelia who was her “best friend “ etc. Diags ex Fran wrote about it on twitter at the time as it was never properly discussed on TOWIE. Sam is minted (through his dad) so I’d say Shelby definitely planned that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine having a baby with someone who called you a slag and shouted in your face on television :cry::sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wowwww how many people were at that gathering?😬 Id be a bit more careful if I was carrying a child.

Reactions: 5
She is pregnant now....a few months ago he fucked her off to try and get it on with demi sims and called shelby the slag ! Having a baby with him ? If someone did that to me I wouldnt give them the time of day let alone have a fun baby with them. He will be cheating on her within a year, she is a doormat and he loves himself!

*fkn

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was deleting all the comments on her instagram gender reveal post where people were asking why she wasn’t social distancing etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She def thinks a lot of herself - in her post today she starts with although I look glam!! Who says that about them self 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2