Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gamu

VIP Member
Imagine having a baby with someone who called you a slag and shouted in your face on television :cry::sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
As soon as I saw this name I had to comment!!
A couple of years ago I was having my hair done at my usual salon…. A girl walked in with a baby apparently 2 hours late for her appointment (her words) no apology…. Sat in the chair then proceeded to have everyone in the salon working on her hair running around like a tit in a trance. whilst every other paying customer sat and waited with half finished hair for hours…. Whilst she sat posing taking selfies etc.

In the end I was in the salon 6-7 hours! Was only a 2-3 hour appointment (bailiage, cut etc). Whilst she was in and out didn’t pay either
I had no idea who she was till I got home and saw the salon shared her post and realised it was this Shelby Trilby still don’t know who she is really.
all I know is she was so rude so up herself…. And I never stepped foot back in that salon either. When I first used it, was very customer friendly but they seem to now spend all their time focusing on influencers etc letting paying customers sit and wait whilst they walk in and out for free… RANT OVER😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Melmoo

Chatty Member
She is pregnant now....a few months ago he fucked her off to try and get it on with demi sims and called shelby the slag ! Having a baby with him ? If someone did that to me I wouldnt give them the time of day let alone have a fun baby with them. He will be cheating on her within a year, she is a doormat and he loves himself!

*fkn

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Esme

VIP Member
He came across very aggressive and controlling on TOWIE and was always in some kind of argument or disagreement with someone. I was surprised when they started dating and even more surprised when they were expecting. I hope she’s happy and not just going along with whatever he says or wants and that he’s not just leaving her with the baby expecting her to do it all.

Reactions: 10

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

She was always far too good for him anyway. One of the best looking women to ever be on TOWIE. Up there in the top tier with the likes of Chloe Lewis.

Reactions: 10

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sam the tank engine face
---
they are probably only having another so Abel doesn't have half siblings...but they will split up again

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's going to end up with egg on her face again as I already said he will never marry her...

Another Dan and Amber

Reactions: 9

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I always feel he totally dominates her. What he says goes. He comes across as very cold I think

Reactions: 8

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I can’t get past her terrible name ...you would just change it wouldn’t you. Sounds like a brand of cat food

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Shelby fell out with Clelia and co because apparently she was proper sly, shagging guys who had gf’s, Clelia’s bf was cheating on her and Shelby knew but never told Clelia who was her “best friend “ etc. Diags ex Fran wrote about it on twitter at the time as it was never properly discussed on TOWIE. Sam is minted (through his dad) so I’d say Shelby definitely planned that.

• Wow
  • Heart

GoldSilver

VIP Member
He is definitely very controlling. And makes out he has loads of money when really he’s just spending his pocket money from Daddy.

I feel for her, she doesn’t seem to have the spark that she used to.