Shelby tribble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that including when they split and he was vile to her or after? Just doesn't seem very long that's all, aslong as they're happy tho šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t get past her terrible name ...you would just change it wouldnā€™t you. Sounds like a brand of cat food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was surprised by the name. Itā€™s in the genre of traditional names I like and itā€™s a lot nicer than his sisters childrenā€™s names.

I think Abel is quite sweet actually but not sure I like Ashley with it. Ashley was quite common when I was at school and I think of Ashley Cole šŸ¤® it just seems strange to put an uncommon name with a common name but maybe thatā€™s just me šŸ˜‚

Heā€™s an angry man. I bet she will be doing the lot on her own. I can imagine sheā€™s quite subservient.

Reactions: 7
I know a baby girl called Abel. Had never heard of it before I met her. On the fence with it as a name but as far a celeb baby names go...it is not awful.

I was surprised by the name choice, I think itā€™s nice though. I thought they would choose a name beginnfin with ā€œSā€. I think he calls all the shots though and feel a bit for her.

Reactions: 2
She looks seriously down and heā€™s always in the gym
I donā€™t follow her as I hate him but this is sad. I think heā€™s vile and not the best person for her, but I hope sheā€™s ok. Having a baby is hard and I had my mum and husband around a lot in the early days (pre pandemic)

I donā€™t really follow Shelby or know much another her. but just seen her story and I actually feel so sorry for her. She seems quite alone and that partner of hers doesnā€™t seem that supportive. Hope sheā€™s ok.

Reactions: 7
I do feel sorry for Shelby as I reckon heā€™s a tosser and only cares about himself!! But SHE decided to have a baby with him even though he publicly was horrible to her time and time again... she made that decision.... sheā€™s a grown woman! Shelby was a crap friend and has no mates now it seems and is now struggling but that was her decision the fool... donā€™t make the decision of having a baby so lightly

Reactions: 4