Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not able 🫣 like what grown woman talks like that. Taking 2 months off, off of what?! She does nothing at all for gods sake. And I well believe it’s a friend or family member she’s being a photographer for. Who is she gonna be shadowing before then to get the experience?

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with her 2 months off, more like she can’t earn or her benefits will be cut off. She’s honestly living in a dream world

Reactions: 2
The monday utube is beyond cringe,jesus i mean who actially cares how u clean,dress eat,i had to turn it off

And she’s buying a designer handbag soon… really needed to know that… probably knock off from China. Bet it’ll be that Marc jacobs tote bag

How does she afford all the shopping, holidays she’s planned etc. i used to like her and her mom but they are both gone so up their own arses it’s shocking. Buying a designer bag soon. Cringe for her when she said that. She has the maturity of her little toe.!

Reactions: 3
How does she afford all the shopping, holidays she’s planned etc. i used to like her and her mom but they are both gone so up their own arses it’s shocking. Buying a designer bag soon. Cringe for her when she said that. She has the maturity of her little toe.!
Claiming Social welfare and still “working” with brands, as well as having little to no bills to pay. She’s a dose and a half

I can't with her 😂😂 a furry bleeping bag for a holiday her sense of fashion is honestly disgusting, she tries so hard bless her 🤣 and the "I'm going to be buying a designer bag soon" a designer bag to go with her creased shein outfits?😆😆😆 What a loser.

Reactions: 1
Why is she fondelling her boobs and zooming in on them?? And why does she keep looking to the side??? Weirdest bikini try on ive ever seen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Swimwear Haul😳😳😳😳Shein swimwear is great..but FYI Shan....NOT is you have a huge chest!!

Know you are a Beggy Mitchell..but you need to invest in swimwear with decent chest support!!!

Reactions: 1
I just want to know why she keeps bending over looking into the camera all the time… weird way to record yourself.

I actually think she looks great, and it’s not like me to have anything positive to say 😂😂 She’s lost weight, I hadn’t noticed until now.

Now the posing etc, Christ.

Is the fondling, leaning in and out etc trying to be sexy? I felt awkward watching it! Like was he there watching her? Maybe it’s what’s in the books!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know but her fondling her boobs made me turn off in seconds. I can’t! I’m hoping she just doesn’t know what to do with her hands!

Jenny McCarthy better watch out 😆😬

View attachment 1369303
this really pissed me off. Like I know a lot of photographers, they work so dame hard. It’s a gruelling industry and not one that many can do full time anymore. Simply because of the likes of Shan who takes a few photos and thinks she’s CEO of IPPVA. I’d love to know what she’s charging. Where does she get her albums, USBs, what packages has she. Has she got public liability insurance. Do it as a hobby ya absolutely but thinking your a pro after one BADLY done afternoon tea / wedding. I don’t think so. She’s not one to stick to the same thing for very long anyway so this won’t last either.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.