Shauntelle #4 I cook, I clean, I shop on shien. Tongue and nips in all my modest pics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis, that sounds incredibly difficult. Shaun the lazy lump could do with taking a page out of your book but please do look after yourself
Ah thank you! Funnily enough her and I used to talk online when she was first out there she would still see my posts about it and nothing is ever said cause she seems self centred now

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah thank you! Funnily enough her and I used to talk online when she was first out there she would still see my posts about it and nothing is ever said cause she seems self centred now
that really shows her true colours doesn't it? she thinks the world revolves around her because she had a disease that likely 1 in 2 people will get in their lifetime.

I hope you're doing well❤‍🩹it's people like you that get on with it that we should be seeing on social media. however, do look after yourself and do what's right for you! x

• Heart
Reactions: 2