Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she must be spending at least £30 a week on costa, that’s like £150 a month... not that it’s any of my business, but it’s a shocking amount...

Reactions: 2
I swear she must be spending at least £30 a week on costa, that’s like £150 a month... not that it’s any of my business, but it’s a shocking amount...
Especially when she has that coffee machine at home and buys all those coffee pods!
Don’t get me wrong- I’m all for a bit of self care for mums and treating yourself, but it just seems such a waste of money!

Reactions: 4
They don’t seem short of money so doubt the coffee expense is a problem

Reactions: 1
They don’t seem short of money so doubt the coffee expense is a problem
I’m not so sure to be honest. They have a huge house with a big mortgage which can’t be easy for them to pay, plus she’s furloughed so will be earning 80% of whatever her normal wage is. They shop at Aldi a lot and she actually went home because she didn’t have a pound for the trolley (she could have just gone to either asda or Sainsbury’s which are next to the aldi). She sells their old supermarket clothes on Instagram and they don’t holiday that much (pre Covid and the Lake District is her mum’s cabin). Dave also works a lot of overtime, the girls often wear b&m shoes and she complained about the cost of Clark’s shoes, I could go on, but I won’t. As I said, it’s none of my business, but I just think it’s crazy how much spends on bloody coffee.

Reactions: 5
Especially when she has that coffee machine at home and buys all those coffee pods!
Don’t get me wrong- I’m all for a bit of self care for mums and treating yourself, but it just seems such a waste of money!
Yeah exactly, nothing wrong with treating yourself, but a coffee a day from an expensive coffee shop seems excessive! 😂😂

I don’t really get her whole story on flu vaccine. Why on Earth was considering not doing it?

Haha somebody has messaged her about her eyebrows! She says brows are meant to be sisters not twins? 😂 I always thought she was trying to copy The Rock
Her brows are definitely not twins, she’d be dressing them in naff outfits & cadging free stuff for them if they were!

• Haha
She’s such a plum. She wrote that post about how she was overwhelmed with her love for the girls. And then she wrote “please tell me I’m not the only one who feels like this”.
Yes Shauna. No one else had every felt overwhelmed with the love they have for the children. You are the best mother.
Her eyebrows are comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone Apart from family and friends care what the differences are on the twins.

Reactions: 7
She’s just stupid, has anxiety about a flu job because of the side effects, but doesn’t care about the more obvious things? She has a reed diffuser on her table in reach of the girls, children have almost died drinking those before and they can do a lot of damage, I don’t understand how she can be so thick.

Has she really put up a story asking what she can do with two leaves and some conkers 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.