Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that their kitchen bin next to the girls play kitchen? Just me who thinks this is horrendous?? She claims she is obsessed with cleaning and is so panicky about covid and germs not to mention that they have both been unwell and she has the bleeping bin right next to where they play so will inevitably be touching it, leaning on it etc. Wtf.
It is hardly toxic waste 😄

Reactions: 3
The girls have been unwell with what sounds like a cold/viral illness but let’s take them out to the farm and give them ice cream in the cold and wind 🤣

Reactions: 5
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with taking them out when they are ill as they clearly do just have a cold and nothing serious, I'm a big believer in getting fresh air and taking your mind off being ill, would I take them to a farm and let them feed animals when they are fighting something no.
I just think its more a sign that she is full of tit and has spent the past few days trying to make out the girls are really very poorly to the point where she needed to call an ambulance and has been milking going getting them 'emergency medicine' all week. Either she genuinely thought one was very poorly and then feels stupid for calling and ambulance so is keeping up the facade that they are very poorly so she doesnt look stupid or she its just one of her latest stunts as she must have been feeling a lack of attention, either way she's bleeping twisted.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with taking them out when they are ill as they clearly do just have a cold and nothing serious, I'm a big believer in getting fresh air and taking your mind off being ill, would I take them to a farm and let them feed animals when they are fighting something no.
I just think its more a sign that she is full of tit and has spent the past few days trying to make out the girls are really very poorly to the point where she needed to call an ambulance and has been milking going getting them 'emergency medicine' all week. Either she genuinely thought one was very poorly and then feels stupid for calling and ambulance so is keeping up the facade that they are very poorly so she doesnt look stupid or she its just one of her latest stunts as she must have been feeling a lack of attention, either way she's bleeping twisted.
I think if they’ve been seriously unwell with their chests (as bad as she makes out), then I wouldn’t be letting them walk around a farm in the cold and the rain and then eating an ice cream as well. They need to be wrapped and warm if they’ve had problems with their chests.

Although I doubt they’re as ill as she makes out as they look fine from the pictures and surely no mum would take them out in the cold if they’d been as ill as she says.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree. They clearly feel up to it which makes me think it definitely wasn't as serious as she made out. I'd say they likely have some sort of virus or throat infection.
She'll never tell us what was wrong as like you said, admitting it was an infection/cold etc makes her look ridiculous for calling an ambulance. Emergency meds were likely a different type of antibiotic or cough syrup 🙈

Also think the comment about their hair is a bit nit picky. It looks cute and they're only 3 so young enough to pull it off lol

Reactions: 2
At least they are only tiny bows and not massive ones. I think their hair is age appropriate. I don't really see what's offensive or inappropriate about pigtails on 3 year olds with bows lol. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her latest story with the power walking in the middle of the day...You're not telling me she puts her kids in nursery half the week and still has family looking after them when she's off work and they've been ill!?

Reactions: 4
Her latest story with the power walking in the middle of the day...You're not telling me she puts her kids in nursery half the week and still has family looking after them when she's off work and they've been ill!?
You wouldn’t take them to a farm in the cold and the rain and feed them ice cream either if they’d been as ill as she makes out. She’s so full of crap it’s unreal. She’s just an attention seeker, who just jumps on the slightest illness in her children and uses it for attention.

why does she sell primark and supermarket clothe give them to charity - I get selling designer etc or clothes that are good quality ....also anyone think she looks like tkmaxx has thrown up on her lately all the brands she can wear at once !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5