Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
Daisy's Army lol
She's hinted that she ODed I think.
Remember how many times she would post about how Jack was the best boyfriend ever. Best dad ever. It was his exes fault he never saw his son. "If he wanted to he would" purposely posted to make people feel bad and less than.
wrong Thread?

Reactions: 1

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think he has money, considering he bought that house with his ex for 650k (which I still think is totally stupid for that property and that area).

I really think that’s why she had the affair and left Dave, she’s always wanted to live the champagne lifestyle and when she was with Dave she only had a lemonade budget.

she’s obsessed with designer shite and showing off. Does her new fella even see his kids from his previous marriage? I’m sure their pictures were up in his living room, now all I see are pictures of her kids.

I see the girls have been introduced to the new man, makes you wonder how long they've been together. Amazed she's missed out all the single mum posts when they split up TashBlakeIvy style 😂

I bet if her and Dave have split there will be a return to the regular posting and sharing... always had the impression she stopped because he wasn't as comfortable with it

BingBunnyisaBrat

It’s sad isn’t it?
They even said please and asked her in a none cheeky way. They also sounded very fed up!
I have no idea what it feels like because mobile phones were only just becoming a thing when I was younger and I think I must have been about 9 when my mum got a camera phone! I can imagine it’s very annoying though when you just want your mum to be there in the moment and instead they’re staring at you through a phone!

also in the last video she posted when she’s hugging them, one of them is scowling at the camera on that too…
Haha I was about 25 when my mum got a camera phone 🙈👵🏼
I did notice the one scowling at the camera too, how can she not see this?! And WHY would you post it online 😳

I’ve just gone over to watch it, poor kids.

At least Dave is concerned for their safety telling them to move away from the edge of the water, Shauna is too busy filming 🙄
I bet if one fell in she’d carry on filming and think it was “soooo cute, silly <insert H name here>” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Buggeroff

VIP Member
They must get stuck getting out of them! If they get tired why not stop for a sit down before coming home