Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or don’t.
Surely it can’t be compulsory for children of their age to be in uncomfortable & restricting uniforms!
They should be in comfies like leggings and tops for nursery, it should be all about having fun at their age.
She likes to think that she is middle class !

Reactions: 2
My god she’s finally taking down the cot beds! I hope she replaces them with normal singles rather than toddler beds!

Reactions: 3
I have a daughter the same age as the twins (I think there’s a month difference) and we’ve just got rid of the cot bed and bought her a single!
Why does she do things so arse upwards

What is the point of toddler beds?
Just get single beds.
As my northern mother would say “What’ll hold a lot will hold a little”.

Exactly... she’s so backwards it’s unreal. When will she realise they aren’t babies anymore? They’re going to be in school next year.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think going into a toddler bed at age 3 is worthy of a “milestone” celebration

Reactions: 5
What a waste of money she’s bought 4 toddler beds to last what 2 years? She should of just taken the sides of them

She really wastes money bed guards used for 4 months toddler beds which will need replacing in 2 years

I thought the whole point of cot beds was that they could be adapted into toddler beds anyway, hence the name? As far as I can see she has just bought another pair of what she already had? Just seems to be another example of her nonsensical and excessive spending habit. Even though she appears to have the funds to buy quality stuff for the girls when they need it, she just buys age-inappropriate tat that gets replaced in a few weeks. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she might have bought undersized beds as the girls share a room and it would save space.... BUT SHE ALREADY HAD COT BEDS!

Reactions: 6
Omg the latest story of her in the ambulance Why would you take a photo and post it if your daughter was poorly enough to require an ambulance . There’s something seriously wrong with Shauna

Reactions: 7